Rantaro X Reader / Fluff

Thank you, @Rewymb for the request!

(Insert date of childhood) Narrator's POV

(Y/N) was an ordinary boy/girl, they liked to do certain things, draw, read, but they liked to sing and play the guitar. He/she seemed to have the most passion about it, thinking about being an ultimate at Hopes Peaks Academy.

It was a normal day at elementary school, (Y/N) was waiting for recess to start, he/she didn't really like school from the start. He/she didn't have many friends from the start, but only ones that come and go.

It was recess time, "YES!" Little (Y/N) shouted out loud. He/she ran out the doors of the hallway, to the playground or (activity or choice).

But (Y/N) didn't get to get to their activity, that was because she had seen another student from her class fall off the playground—face first on the blacktop.

"Ouch, that must've hurt." (Y/N) thought.

"Oi! Green hair!" "Do you need help?!" (Y/N) called out. He/she ran to the boy who had green hair, giving a hand out to help. The boy looked up, despite having a scratched up face, he said that he was ok.

(Y/N) ignored what he had said, and had taken him to the nurse. Later then, since (Y/N) didn't have many friends, decided to talk to the kids from other classes. He/she talked about how she wanted to sing and be a guitarist. Talking about he/she was going to be the first student at Hopes Peak with two talents. But things took a turn for the bad end. The kids cared less for his/her passions, decided to tell her that he/she was horrible and will never achieve that.
For over 2 days, the situation happened, the kids started to hurt him/her.

The boy that (Y/N) had helped, with the name of Rantaro Amami, wanted to help him/her out after he/she had helped him. He told one of the teachers that (Y/N) was getting bullied by (so and so), and wanted it to stop.

(Y/N) and Rantaro started talking to each other, eventually becoming friends. "I promise, that I will show you how great my singing and playing guitar skills are!" "I'll prove it!" "I'll sing and play a song for you one day!" The young boy/girl exclaimed, holding out a hand for her friend, Rantaro who was sitting on the ground. "I'm sure your skills will be the best!" "The best I'll ever hear!" Little Rantaro replied, taking the other's hand.

Present tense (Killing Game) (Y/N)'s POV

"K-kil-killing...G-Game..?" The ultimate students of Hopes Peak were frightful, learning that they are trapped in a killing game, with no way to get out...but to kill.

"I need to find allies...so I would less likely to die...unless they betray me." I needed to find people here who would be trustworthy. I walked around the abandoned-looking school, I met 4 students on the way.

Miu Iruma : Ultimate Inventor