Fuyuhiko X Fem!Reader / Fluff

(Y/N)'s POV

I laid in my bed, letting my alarm clock go off. "Another Monday, starting a chaotic week of high school." I thought to myself. I sighed, rubbing my eyes while sitting up on my bed.

I walked to my bathroom, splashing some cold water on my face to wake myself up. I started to brush my teeth, having no idea what is awaiting me this week at school. Soon after I got done brushing my teeth, I walked to my closet in my room. I got my school uniform, I wished that I didn't have one. But unfortunately I have to wear a uniform. I got dressed, went to the bathroom and fixed up my hair.

I went back into my room, sat on my bed and looked at my phone for the rest of the time I had left to spare. I didn't feel like eating breakfast, I didn't really eat breakfast anyways, I just never felt hungry in the morning.

It was about time I walked to school, so I went downstairs to grab a quick snack for lunch and my backpack on the way out. I locked the door on my way out. Luckily enough, it was nice weather outside, so I didn't need a jacket or sweater.

I played Pokémon Go (not sponsored or owned by me) (or other game) on the way to my school. Once I got there, I sighed. "Back here" I thought to myself, while walking in.

I got to school a little early, so I decided I could play my game a for a while longer.

The bell rung, so I went to my first class, (subject), my favorite subject and class of the day. I had a couple friends in that class. Who had the names of Ibuki Mioda, and Hiyoko Saionji. I sat with them, talking with them for a while, since our teacher was late. "Hey, idiot!" Hiyoko called out to me. "Ibuki made a new song!" "You should hear it!" She explained, with Ibuki next to her, smiling. "Sure, if you don't mind, can you send it to the group-chat Ibuki?" I asked, Ibuki giving me a nod with "Sure thing, (Y/N)-Chan!"

Our teacher came in, apologizing, explaining how she couldn't find a sub in time. "Aw man, it would have been better if it was the sun rather than you." I thought to myself. I had fun though, since we had a group project, and got in one with Hiyoko and Ibuki.

Once 1st class was over, I walked to my 2nd class, which was (subject). Not one of my favorites but I guess you could say it was neutral.

I sat down, and the teacher announced that we have a group project. "Another? I mean, it's a Monday, what do I expect." "Who would I even pair up with..."
Many thoughts about the similar things scattered through my mind, but I tried to ignore them.

I felt someone staring at me though, giving me a brain itch. I looked to my left, and there he was. I think his name was Fuyuhiko. He turned away fast, not fast enough though. I still saw him looking at me.

"Was he blushing?—wait no," i thought, rubbing my eyes. I sighed to myself, I'm seeing things...

The teacher told us we can leave our seats for a few seconds or minutes. "Don't be foolish and try to find good partners." The teacher said, looking at some students particularly.

I got lost in my thoughts, not aware until I snapped out of it from someone their things on my desk. "You're not Peko, but you'll have to do, you're the 2nd best choice I have in this stupid class." Fuyuhiko said sharply, blushing a little. "I-um" I hesitated, "Spit it out already." Fuyuhiko stated, staring at me blankly.

"Sure." I said, thinking. "Maybe he just has pink cheeks, he's acting like a real idiot."

We did some research on our project, since it was (subject), we searched up things that we needed. Thank goodness that we don't have to do a presentation though.

I went through the rest of my school day like normal, until it ended. I walked back home while on my phone.

I unlocked the door to my house and locked it right after I got in. I had homework, so I decided to get to work on that. I took my backpack to my room and started to work on it.

After some time, I ate dinner and went back. I went to bed after long hours of homework and studying.

Time skip to morning of Tuesday

My alarm blared again, I felt more energetic than usual today. I got up and turned my alarm off and did my usual drill for school.

While walking to my first class, Ibuki and Hiyoko seemed to spot me on their walk to class. We talked on the way there, talking about various things. All of us 3 worked on the group project of (subject). It was pretty fun, since we had some time to spare since we got done with our project early.

I left class, saying goodbye to both of my friends. I walked to my my 2nd class. The teacher told us to go to our partners and get started on our projects. This time I went over to Fuyuhiko. I sat next to him, but he seemed like he wasn't paying attention. "Hey, Fuyuhiko, you ok?" I said, trying to get eye contact. "O-of course I am!" He defended, not giving me eye contact but blushing a bit.

It was alright until the teacher slipped on someone's spilt water. I couldn't help but laugh, Fuyuhiko laughing too. "(Y/N) and Fuyuhiko!" "Detention, 30 minutes after school." The teacher said sharply, eying us both. "Great." I said to myself.

I went though the rest of the school day, about to leave until I forgot I had detention. I sighed, walking to back into the school. Fuyuhiko was there already, probably wanting to get it over. The teacher must've forgot that she had students in detention, since she wasn't there.

I sat down a couple desks away from Fuyuhiko. I just put my head down, probably going to take a quick nap to pass time. That was, my plan, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up, who did I even expect? It was literally just us two in the room.

"Here, it's my number, don't get any weird ideas!" "It's only for the project..." Fuyuhiko stated, looking at me dead in the eyes. "Sure, thanks Fuyuhiko." I thanked him, putting my head back down.

After the 30 minutes, I left. It seemed like Fuyuhiko already left. I put in the number in messages, and texted him that it was me.

Surprisingly, I got a reply quickly, like he was waiting for me to text him. So I picked up my phone, and looked at the messages he left me.

(Y/N) : Hey, it's me, (Y/N) from 2nd period.

Fuyuhiko : cool I have something for you
Meet me at the park asap.
please

(Y/N) : Sure, I'll be there in a couple.

I went to the park, I assumed the one near the school. There he was, sitting on one of the swings. I was surprised no kids were there.

"Did you need something?" I asked, sitting on the swing next to him. He didn't look at me, but he held something. A flower?—My thoughts got cut off when he said something.

"Here, I found it and wanted to give it to you." "Since it was ugly like you, I thought it would be a good...gift" He stated, looking me in the eye with a red face.

🌹

1309 words