Kokichi X Fem!Reader / Fluff

(No killing game AU)
(Y/N)'s POV

Another day at this school, I thought about it as I walked up to the school. Sighing as I knew this was going to be a long week.

I got there pretty early, so I decided to just hang out.

"Hey! (Y/N)-san !" I heard someone call out my name. I looked around, and saw Kokichi running towards me. I looked down at him.

He gave me a cheeky grin, and gave me a hug. I looked away, a little embarrassed. "Let's walk to math class together!" He exclaimed, after the bell rang. We both had the same math class, so I guess it was ok.

"Sure, I don't see any problem." I said awkwardly, returning the hug. Kokichi then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the halls.

We stopped at the lockers, where I got a textbook, pencils and more. I felt a poke on my shoulder. "(Y/N)-san, can I borrow a pencil?" He asked. "Who goes to school without a pencil?-" I thought while handing him one of mine.

"That was a lie! I'm going to keep it!" He laughed out, I sighed at his childish actions. "Whatever, let's go Kokichi." I grabbed his hand in mine. I panicked. "Why did I do that?!" I thought while knowing it was too late, as he held his hand in mine as we walked down the hall. I tried to cover my face with my hair, trying to hide my blush.

"(Y/N)-san likes to hold my hand!" Kokichi blurted out, while holding both of our hands in the air. "K-Kokichi.." I looked at him through my hair with my red face. "Hehe..sorry~" Kokichi apologized, putting both our hands down.

We got to our class, and I let hand hand go from his, and sat down at a desk next to him. He looked upset that we let our hands part as he walked behind me, and sat with me.

During the lesson, we didn't need to take notes unless we wanted, so I didn't. I let my hands dangle next to my sides. I felt Kokichi's pinky intertwine with mine.

We both sat there like that until the lesson was over, and we had an assignment to do. We parted pinkies.

We both got to our work together, or, you could say I got to work.

I helped Kokichi out with his math too, he really sucked at it. "You need help, Kokichi?" I asked the boy. He gave me a nod, and I helped him.

Of course, the teacher assigned homework that was due at the end of the week. "Maybe I could help you with our homework!" I exclaimed excitedly, taking his hands in mine and shaking them. "Sounds horrible." Kokichi said, in a blank manner.

"Of course, I'm lying." He said with his stupid grin. B
The both of us said our goodbyes until lunch.

"1st period felt like a breeze." I thought as I walked to my next class. My next classes did NOT feel like a breeze though. They all felt like hours of just listening to gibberish.

Finally, what felt like hours, lunch came. I slumped against a wall, where me and Kokichi met everyday. It took him long enough just to run to me, giving me a hug. I awkwardly hugged back like this morning.

We sat down and ate. "Open up, (Y/N)-san~" Kokichi said, giving me some of his food. "Kokichi, you're embarrassing..." I mumbled. I knew he wouldn't leave me alone until I took a bite though, so I had to endure it.

To be honest, it wasn't at all bad though.

Time skip to end of day

I walked out of my last class. Finally the day was over. I then remembered all the homework I had to do. I leaned against the wall, waiting for Kokichi.

He ran over to me, asking if we were doing homework at his or my place. My parents wouldn't be home until night, so we walked to my place. Hand in hand, as we swung them back and forth in rhythm.

"Wow! Your house looks nice!" Kokichi called out, while I was figuring out if that was a lie or not.

"To my room, come on." I gestured to him to come with me, and he followed like a curious dog. "Alright, let's start." I said, while pulling out my textbook and math homework.

"So if (number) and (number) are multiplied and then subtracted by (number), what do you get?" I asked Kokichi. "I do not know!" He said with a sheepish grin and his hands on his hips. I sighed.

After 2 hours of studying and testing Kokichi, he started to get them right. "Nice! If (number) by (number) equals (number), and (number) subtracted by (number) equals to (number), which on is the greatest?" I asked to Kokichi, who was now sitting in my lap, with my chin laying in his head. "(number)!" He said confidently said.

"Nice!" I congratulated Kokichi, not controlling myself, and giving him a kiss. I didn't notice it, but Kokichi was burying his face in his scarf, blushing. I was blushing too, figuring out what I had just done.

Soon, he started to get more questions correct, and the every day of the week, he went to my place. I saw progress. I also gave him rewards, kisses.

"You're going to give me so many kisses today, (Y/N)-san!" He teased, sticking his tongue out. His comment made me blush. As I held his hand in mine, walking to my place.

💕

945 words