Mahiru X Fem!Reader / Fluff

(Y/N)' s POV

It was after school hours, and I wanted to meet up with one of my friends, Mahiru Koizumi. Mahiru loved to take photos, every time that we would hang out.

Mahiru always helped me out whenever I got bullied. She was the type to not be afraid of people who hurt the people she cared about, she was confident.

All of these thoughts about Mahiru traced around my head, as I liked her...but I was too afraid to confess. "What if she...leaves me?" I thought. No...that couldn't happen...right?

I walked to the park, still wearing my school uniform to meet up with Mahiru.

I got to the park, and there she was. She was sitting on one of the swings. Mahiru looked so, pretty, like an angel awaiting me.

I snapped out of my trance, and walked into the park's gates.

"Hey, Mahiru!" I called out, trying to get her attention.

She looked my way and waved, "Hey (Y/N)!" "I've been waiting for you!" She exclaimed.

"Why did you need me?" I asked Mahiru. "I just wanted to visit the new shops that had just opened near here!" "I wanted to treat you!" Mahiru explained.

"Sounds good!" I said giving Mahiru a hug, trying not to blush. Was this like a date? No no no, it can't be, we aren't dating after all...I wish we were though...

"Well what are you waiting for? Let's go!" She took my hand in hers with a smile, exiting the park with me. I couldn't help but blush, with my other hand covering my face.

"I want to get some nice pictures of us together!" Mahiru went all about, talking about how the pictures she takes were memories of us, and how they were important.

We walked together to the shops, there was a bakery, a photo booth, and another store which I couldn't make out what it was.

"Why don't we go to the bakery?" I suggested to Mahiru, who was still holding my hand. "Sure!" She replied.

We were walking down to the bakery hand in hand, until someone shouted out to us. "YOU GUYS ARE CUTE TOGETHER!" I broke out in blush, while Mahiru defended us.

"We aren't dating!" "yet..." Did I hear that correctly..? Did she really say that?

I didn't let that get to my mind though, so we kept walking and got to the bakery. "My treat." Mahiru said, smiling.

We picked out the pastries, and sat at one of the outdoor seats. "Smile!" Mahiru called out while I was eating one of my pastries, catching me off guard.

I heard Mahiru's camera go off, and then she pulled out a photo. She giggled right after. "Do I really look that funny?" I asked, jokingly.

Mahiru showed me the picture. Man, I did loom that funny.

But soon after we were done eating, we went to the photo booth.

We were taking pictures with all the hats and accessories that they had to use. I was having lots of fun. That was, until Mahiru gave me a kiss on the cheek for one of the photos.

I turned red very quickly, and it seemed like she did too. "W-wh-what h- HUHH?" Were the only things that had came out of my mouth.

Mahiru giggled at the picture, looking at me.

"Y'know (Y/N), we could do another. Maybe on the lips this time." She said, as usual with her confidence.

  📷💞

586 words