Nagito X Fem!Reader / Fluff

(Y/N)'s POV

I slept quietly in my bed. I was dreaming, something really weird.

I soon woke up, and it was still dark. I got up with my legs off of the side of the bed, while Nagito was still sleeping. It was raining, it hasn't rained in a while. My throat felt a little sore. I yawned while rubbing my eyes, and went to the balcony to check out the rain.

I opened the balcony door, and smelt the rain. I always thought the smell of rain was calming. I stuck my hand out. My hand caught some raindrops. I closed the balcony door and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth, while it was still dark. I didn't check the time though, but I hoped it was actually morning and not in the middle of the night.

In the middle of brushing my hair, Nagito walked in, and gave me a hug from behind. He buried his face into my neck, and said good morning. "Good morning," I replied, continuing brushing my hair with Nagito's hands wrapped around my waist.

"Did you see the rain?" Nagito asked, grabbing his toothbrush. "I did, I went to the balcony." I said, putting away my brush, coughing a little. "Are you sick?" Nagito asked, grabbing my hand before I left. "Maybe..?" I said sheepishly, turning around to look at Nagito. "Just sit in bed, I'll get you something." He said.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. After a couple of minutes, Nagito walked into the room. He placed his hand on my forehead. His hand was soft and soothing. He hummed, and said I might be sick. "You're a bit warm, do you mind if you could stay in bed?" He asked, having a little bit of sadness in his expression.

"I-I don't mind." I said having to clear my throat, I was now sniffling which a stuffed nose. Nagito walked out, but came back in quickly. I sat down on our bed when he left.

Nagito came in with some medicine. He poured a spoonful and gave it to me. I hated the taste of medicine, quickly drinking water after. "Sorry (Y/N), but you have to take it to get better."

I cleared my throat, "I know, I know.." I mumbled, sipping more water. He placed a hand on my head, running his hands through my hair.

"Lay down." He asked nicely, I laid down. Nagito laid down next to me, embracing me from behind. "I'm going to get you sick." I replied with a hoarse voice. "Too bad." "Someone like me has to take care of someone special like you." He replied, pulling me closer to his, while he played with my hair. "Even if you're sick, I'll still be here to take care of you."

"I'll love you regardless."

🤧💞

485 words

(Sorry the oneshots have been short lately)