1.

— kamryn's pov:

"mama mama" i heard ava chant. her small footsteps could be heard as she approached my door. i smiled and rolled over facing the door so she'd see me when she walked in.

the door opened revealing her small body. she giggled running over to me. i smiled and picked her up , pulling her onto the bed and on my lap.

"morning mama" she giggled.

"morning princess" i smiled covering her face into kissed making her explode with giggles. i tickled her until she was so tired of laughing.

"how did you sleep?" i asked playing in her curls. i made a mental note to buy her a new bonnet as the one she currently had kept on slipping off leaving her curls all tangled up.

"i'm hungry mommy" she sulked ignoring my question.

"have you cleaned yourself up?" i asked raising my eyebrow.

"i wanted to bath with you mommy" she replied looking at me.

"okay come on baby" i replied throwing the covers off of me. she jumped off the bed and ran into the attached bathroom followed by me.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

— dave's pov:

"kairi" i groaned as she hit me in the face waking me up out of my sleep.

"dada wake up , dada".

"what you need twin?" i asked my arm still covering my eyes.

"school daddy , come on" she moaned tugging at my arm.

i chuckled at how bossy she was , she was acting just like my mom when it came to getting ready for school.

"come here princess" i smiled feeling her crawl on me , just giggling. i smiled and took my phone off the dresser and took a picture.

i smiled and wrote 'best way to wake up' before posting it to my story on ig.

"alright , you sorted your hygiene out?" i asked raising my eyebrow.

"help dada" she moaned.

i chuckled at how childish she still was.

"come on then lil mama" i said climbing out of bed and to the bathroom with her following behind me.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

me and kairi were both dressed in matching fits. even though she was gonna be at school for half of the day she was gonna be twinning with me regardless.