34.

— kamryn's pov:

"put in the cart baby" i said picking up the bags and placing them into the cart as i packed my groceries away.

kobi grabbed her candy and placed it on her lap while throwing the other snacks into the cart.

i tapped dave's card and took the receipt before pushing the cart out.

"who told you you could be this cute hm??" i asked kissing her cheeks as she smiled at me

it was just me and kobi currently.

the girls had recently come back from their moms and christmas was two days away.

i had taken kobi with me for some company as kairi and ava were tired and dave was literally no use due to his foot.

kobi made some good snack suggestions and helped me pick what to buy. additionally she was cute so bonus points.

i rolled the cart out into the parking lot and to the car where i put the bags in the back before taking kobi out of the cart seat.

once i returned the cart i strapped her in at front and got in my self, ready to drive back.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"ouu damn look at them bags!!" dave said as he hopped towards me.

"move move!" i panicked as i felt my grip become weak.

"my bad ma" he apologised as i placed a bunch on the counter but dropped some.

i walked back on the drive to collect the two bags i had left but smiled to see kobi trying to drag them in.

i laughed "it's okay baby girl. thank you" i smiled taking the bags from her before taking her hand and kicking the door closed with my foot.

i placed the bags down and took off my coat placing the it on the rack before helping kobi do the same.

"get your hand out of them bags david!" i said hitting his hand as he dug inside.

he kissed his teeth "i cant get something to munch before i go out?".

"you're really going?" i asked rolling my eyes.

"it's work ma. it's not a choice".

"it's not a job. millyz has his album release party. i'm not stupid".

he kissed his teeth "i'm going ma".

"i figured" i replied packing the food away.