17.

— dave's pov:

4am and i was up in kairi's bedroom.

it was storming outside and i was woken up to kairi sobbing. she rarely cried. my baby wasn't scared of anything but storms. storms were here weakness.

ava was knocked out asleep hugging on one of kairis teddy bears while kairi layed beside me and kobi ontop of me.

once i went upstairs with kamryn to go to sleep i decided against it and decided to go to my moms house to collect kobi. kamryn said she'd stay awake but she was knocked out asleep by the time i got back so i kept kobi here so they could wake up to eachother.

i wasn't sure how kobi would react to kamryn and vice versa but i also wasn't sure how ava would react to kobi. she didn't know kobi existed either.

"daddy i'm sleepy" kairi spoke up , interrupting my thoughts.

"sleep baby girl" i replied playing her curls.

she let out a sigh.

"where your bonnet at?" i asked noticing it wasn't on her head or nearby.

"at mommy's".

i nodded as a reply before continuing to play in her curls.

"sleep kai. i'm right here".

"is kobi sleeping daddy?".

i looked down to see kobi indeed asleep her head on my stomach and her arms up.

"yes baby she's asleep" i said chuckling at the way she fell asleep.

"okay night daddy" she smiled leaning up to kiss my cheek.

"night princess".

i watched her turn her back to me which is when kobi stretched her legs ever so slightly and let her feet touch kairi.

smiling i took the opportunity to take a picture and post to the story.

"finally they both out 😭 they really fight they sleep till they can't no more 😭" i typed before posting it.

closing my phone i left it on her bedside table before getting comfortable.

i pulled ava close to me , wrapping my arm around her as i kissed her forehead.

once i knew they were all okay i continued to lay back and get comfortable before closing my eyes.

"night y'all" i whispered.

"night daddy" kairi replied making me smile.

"night baby girl".

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

— kamryn's pov:

9am was when i woke up.

i woke up to just me in the massive bed he had. it was almost like i was in the middle of snow. the sheets were bright white and the day light peeping in through the curtains didn't help with how bright they appeared.