30.

— kamryn's pov:

❤️ 💭 ↗️                              67,387 likeskamryncarter back 2 black 👱🏽‍♀️🖤😜

❤️ 💭 ↗️
67,387 likes
kamryncarter back 2 black 👱🏽‍♀️🖤😜.

i smiled as i posted it playing in my hair.

as much as i loved the temporary blonde. black was what i loved most, so i brought it back.

"i have some good hips. i don't look pregnant from the back" i commented as i looked at rae who was recording jah and ava build sandcastles.

"you lil sexy mama" she commented with a laugh smacking my ass.

i laughed "i'm just going to take some videos bare with me".

she nodded "enjoy".

i smiled and walked around taking a cute video of the water before retreating back.

coming back had just shown me how much i had missed.

i sat down beside rae rubbing some sunscreen on my bump aswell as my arms.

to me i looked a pregnant mess however to the men that were eyeing me up i must have looked likethe most gorgeous women in the world.

"y'all making a big sandcastle" i laughed.

"it's for all the animals!" ava smiled.

"awee! the animals will love it" i smiled.

"we need to make windows and breathing holes" jah mentioned.

"wow someone is a future architect!".

"what's that mommy?" jah asked rae.

"someone who designs buildings. you like to draw and build! you'd be perfect baby".

"maybe..".

she laughed "you have plenty of time baby to decide".

he smiled as she placed a kiss on his cheek while me and ava began to build a low-key small sand castle.

i hadn't been in punta cana long however i was having the maker fun.

i was at peace. well slightly.

i did have the occasional cry here and there but when i was happy and not crying. i felt at peace and so did my family.