23.

— kamryn's pov:

i woke up to him beside me knocked out.

"pussy put your ass to sleep" i whispered laughing as i pulled away looking at his face.

he was tired! mouth was slightly open and all.

i smiled and took a picture to post to the gram.

❤️ 💭 ↗️                              46,272 likeskamryncarter 😴💙

❤️ 💭 ↗️
46,272 likes
kamryncarter 😴💙.

"i love you" i mumbled placing as kiss on his cheek before slipping out of bed and out of the bedroom.

i walked to ava's room where she just got up herself.

"good morning" i smiled walking in to kiss her cheek.

"morning mommy" she cheesed.

"how you sleep?" i asked.

"good".

"good" i smiled playing in her hair.

"you have any school work to be doing?".

she giggled shaking her head.

"oh really?" i laughed knowing she was lying.

she continued to giggle.

"do it baby. i'll help you. we'll do it at 12 okay?".

she nodded.

"alright well you get showered and your teeth brushed. mommy's gonna make breakfast".

"can we have french toast mommy?".

"french toast? mommy doesn't know how to make that?".

"oh".

"mommy will do some searching and see if she had the ingredients. you just get up and ready and i want your room cleaned please!".

"help?".

"not this time miss independent" i replied kissing her cheek once again before leaving her room and back to mine.

walking in dave was still knocked out.

i put on my slippers and grabbed a cardigan before going back downstairs.

grabbing some orange juice i sat on a barstool and searched up french toast recipes.

let's see if chef kamryn could cook up the breakfast asked for by her personal assistant ava.

finding a recipe i got up from the barstool and raided my cupboards for the exact ingredients. luckily i had them.

"morning mami" i heard a raspy voice say as i pulled down cinnamon from the top shelf.

i turned around to see dave walking in wiping his eyes.

"morning handsome. you okay?" i smiled giving him a quick kiss as he settled his arms around my waist.