13.

— dave's pov:

"fuck mills" i groaned as i nutted all on her ass before falling onto the bed.

"told you" she said cockily.

"i never passed out. you've just drained me it's not easy to deal with an ass that big".

"it never is for you skinny niggas" she responded making me mug her.

"i ain't skinny".

"well you not fat so" she answered back.

"i'm in the middle. i'm built".

"yeah i can tell. you been working out for that bitch".

"watch your mouth" i responded mugging her.

she shouldn't get too comfortable cause she was just a fuck , kamryn was a girlfriend.

"mhmkay" she responded with a shrug.

grabbing my phone from the dresser i saw some
messages from kam that she had sent just as i left.

"thank you for the breakfast. me and ava ate the rest of it including your leftover pastry lol. i hope it's not too rocky with kairi's mommy. i'll see you soon. kisses!"

i smiled as i read her message before answering back

"i'm glad you are beloved. i swear you eat like your pregnant sometimes. wonder what it's like when your actually pregnant? we gotta find out! i'll hit you up later".

"get out if you just gonna message that hoe in my house".

"in MY house" i responded "i'm paying the bills remember that.

she rolled her eyes watching me as i got up.

"grab me a towel".

"nah get that shit yourself. walk around with my nut on your ass" i responded as i put on my clothes.

she just mumbled something which made me chuckle before i walked downstairs to kairi and kobi asleep on the couch.

kissing them both on the cheek i smiled before leaving the home as quick as possible. i didn't want to be associated with millie at all for now.

i planned to go to my store chill there for the day. that was the spot where all the homies chilled so i didn't even have to send an address.

opening instagram to check who was there i saw kamryns most recent post.

❤️ 💭 ↗️               ..
27,848 likes
kamryncarter who else do you know wears pjs when it's midday? @novakids @fashionnova

she was so gorgeous and it was effortless. the guilt came rushing over me but it was never enough for me to stop. i was a selfish nigga and it didn't matter how good the girl was , the selfishness was always there.