35.

— dave's pov:

"shhhh!!" she hissed as she stood behind me holding me up.

she lifted each of my legs carefully to make footprints in the flour that we had dusted around the floor.

"okay don't move" she said as i had completed her set up.

"ma my leg about to give out".

"ma my leg about to give out" she mimicked rolling her eyes as she semi picked me up out of the flour.

"wasn't too bad when you were driving around past the speed limit and popping up at events".

i kissed my teeth "it's christmas and you on this?" i said looking at her who shut up cause she knew i was right.

"finish wrapping the presents. i know what i want to do down here".

i ignored her and stayed as she set up the cookies and carrots and a big glass of milk.

"the kids gonna love it ma".

"hopefully" she sighed before speaking up again "i need you".

"what you need?".

"i need you to write a note. make it messy but neat and say something santa would say".

"merry christmas! ho ho ho?".

she nodded "yeah talk about how good they are! and mention us too so he includes everyone".

"alright" i nodded writing the note.

she peeked over my shoulder.

"don't look at santa's note! go wrap some presents before you get put on the naughty list".

she shook her head and laughed lowly "alright santa. i'll be upstairs".

i chuckled watching as she walked away before continuing with the note.

i left the note and poured the milk down the sink as i didn't like cold milk, i bit one carrot before putting the rest of the carrots in the fridge and bit at a couple of cookies and took some for kamryn before leaving some on the plate.

i backed away from the display and limped upstairs to kamryn.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"with his stupid ass limp" she muttered as i walked in.

"stupid ass limp my ass" i mugged.

she laughed "girl ima have to go im too damn tired but merry christmas! i'll message you and jah later".

i watched as she hung up as i took a seat on the bed.

"i brought some cookies".

"thank you" she smiled.

"you ain't doing me no justice. i'm trying to get into your sisters good books".

"boy you fucked it up for yourself. you do whatever" she muttered.

"i miss you...you know that?".