4.

— dave's pov:

i woke up in an environment that wasn't mine. stuff was everywhere , the kids fucked her house up. i looked around to see her fast asleep , mouth open and all with ava ontop of her.

i laughed looking over at kairi who slept in her own arm chair. i stood up kissing kairi's cheek before picking her up and looking for our stuff. i would message yn later but i needed my hygiene sorted asap and i had no toothbrush or clothes over here.

i kissed kamryns cheek , pulling away with a smirk before making sure her child was okay and leaving.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

kairi had finally woken up once we made it back to my house. i cleaned her up before cleaning myself up and making breakfast.

"you want pancakes kairi?" i asked looking over at her.

she nodded and began playing with her omg dolls.

i began to prepare them while watching her.

"daddy?" she asked.

"wassup baby?" i asked. she seemed to be acting different so i was hoping she was going to hint to that.

"is kamryn my new mommy?".

i looked at her slightly taken aback. i thought me and kamryn's flirting was discreet. plus i hadn't given hints that me and kamryn were dating , i'd tell her if anything.

"what makes you think that princess?" i asked gesturing for her to come over.

"i like her daddy and i know you do too" she replied giggling the last part.

i looked at her noticing the grin she inherited from me on her face. i laughed tickling her.

"how you know i like her hm?" i questioned tickling her making her explode into a fit of giggles.

"because you kissed her cheek and she likes it".

i looked at her as she giggled around.

"daddy has a crush , daddy has a crush" she chanted running over to my iphone on the couch.

"uh uh , daddy doesn't" i chuckled. i liked the shit out of kamryn but i didn't want anyone to know. she wanted it low-key and slow and i didn't want anyone interfering with that.

"whatever you say daddy".

"sit down lil girl" i replied smacking my lips.

she giggled and ran back to play where she was still continuing the chant.

"daddy has a crush , daddy has a crush".

i plated up our pancakes drizzling the syrup ontop along with some fruit and placed it on the table.

"come eat kairi".

"thank you daddy".

"you're welcome princess".

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞