12.

— dave's pov:

"fucking hell kamryn" i laughed as she sat up.

the voice girls get in the morning is no joke. i foreal thought there was a man in my bed before looking over and realising it was her.

"oh shut up david" her british accent coming out as she hit me with a nearby cushion.

i laughed "no way kamryn , you sounded like a whole man".

"and you sound like a whole woman shut up" she responded.

"nah i got my voice , you sounding like me after smoking some good good. that voice was scratchy and deep damn" i laughed.

she slipped out of bed revealing her whole ass as she was only in a thong and my top. leaning over to smack it she turned around and hit me lightly.

"don't smack a man's ass" she responded making me laugh.

"nah you my girl come here" i laughed reaching over trying to pull her towards me as she pulled away.

she eventually gave in and flopped in my arms her messy bun sliding down her face.

i kissed her feeling her kiss me back.

"damn the man got morning breath" i joked pulling away.

she smacked me in my mouth "you the one with morning breath. smells like you ate a whole bucket of shit".

"nah that's you beloved. poop breath".

"mhmyeah whatever gimme another one" she demanded.

i chuckled climbing ontop of her giving her some kisses on her lips but other places too before getting up to get ready for the day ahead.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"ma with or without?" i asked holding up the two white shirts.

"what do you mean?".

"like a tshirt with a long sleeve under or just a tshirt?".

"both , wear the long sleeve under at first but if you get hot you could just take it off".

"take it off where though?".

"you're always taking off you shirt , do it in public. make them girls in your comments squeal" she laughed making me mug her.

"i'm trying to make you squeal not them".

"it'll make me squeal too even though i'm not chilling with you today".

"what you leaving me?" i asked poking out my bottom lip.

i knew she wasn't gonna stay and that was fine cause with what i needed to do today she'd have very little of my attention and that's not what she deserved.

"yeah im leaving you. i need to sort out the mess of my house i left it in and then they're going back to school so i need to prepare for that and on top of that find a job so i can pay for her graduation party".

"fuck yeah they graduating" i said. i totally forgot.

she laughed "you forgot?".

"nah it slipped my mind" i said.

"so forgot?" she laughed "it's fine i'll keep you updated so you're old brain doesn't forget".