15.

— dave's pov:

"KAMRYN" i yelled smacking her back with the cushion. she was getting on my last nerve.

"what?" she laughed jumping down from her standing position on the bed.

"relax man...too early in the morning for this bullshit".

"you've slept into the afternoon it's 2pm" she responded hitting me again.

nudging her head back she flopped back onto the bed.

"you serious?" i asked.

"yes check the time. you've been asleep forever" she laughed now sitting up and getting off the bed.

"i made breakfast but you were still asleep so it's in the microwave ready for you to warm it back up".

"thank you beloved".

"of course also ava drew a picture and has been eager to show you so go check that out".

"most definitely" i nodded still looking at her.

"and i've left fresh towels , boxers , socks and clothes in the bathroom for you".

"where you get that shit from cause if it's from your ex nigga you crazy".

"boy shut the fuck up. i went out and bought that while your ass was in an a coma like sleep" she responded leaning over to hit me making me laugh.

"i appreciate that beloved" i smiled leaning over to kiss her.

"i knew you would. best girlfriend ever right?".

i chuckled "how did you know my size though?".

"i didn't so they're rather too small or too big".

i kissed my teeth swinging out of bed and standing up.

"well your ass should start bringing some clothes if you wanna stay".

"well...".

"well nothing smart ass" she responded making me laugh.

"go away and go warm my shit. i'll have a shower then i'll be down".

she laughed as she gave me a kiss.

"hurry up! it's boring".

"on my way baby!".

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

once i was out of the shower i moisturised with her cocoa butter before putting on the essentials she got me.

it wasn't nothing i wouldn't wear. a simple white tee and grey shorts for her lil secretly horny ass along with some white socks.

i hated white socks on the floor so i slipped my feet into her small crocs that she had on the floor. even though half of my foot was out they worked.

walking downstairs with a struggle i heard ava running her mouth.

"mommy do you think daddy will like it?".

"will daddy like what?" i asked walking in slowly watching kamryn mug me.

"get out of my crocs".

"nah these comfortable".

"your big ass feet are stretching them. get out of them" she whined lifting up my legs.