5.

— omniscient pov:

8am on a sunday and all 4 in the house were fast asleep. kairi and ava directly opposite dave and kamryn. kairi and ava cuddled like the best friends they were however dave and kamryn slept back to back. kamryn hoped to forget last night ever happened but dave felt differently. but first what happened last night?

last night...

it didn't all stop after kamryn nearly died after her first time smoking. she tried again and became a semi pro , doing all the tricks he taught her. eventually both of their eyes were low and red. dave had described kamryn as a butterfly that needed to slip out of her cocoon as she began to make indirect statements about people dave couldn't identify. it wasn't that she was opening up , more like she was searching for someone to open up to.

dave didn't hold back , the weed making him more disrespectful with every word and touch. he always presented himself as a "hood gentleman" he called himself. he knew he was from the hood no denying it but he had a gentle side to him , a side that wooed the women in or out of his life.

he came across very pushy and flirtatious when approaching girls due to the cockiness within him. with kamryn he acted the same way but had more respect towards her. he viewed her as classy. she had the classy , posh mindset but was stuck in the middle class area of new york. he could tell that if she could she would venture out , away from here to god knows where. maybe another state? or a whole other country. english speaking or not he knew within she was smart enough to pick up another language like spanish or italian.

he looked over towards her staring into her low eyes.

"you like this?" he asked licking his lips.

"i do" she replied "i enjoy feeling like i'm on cloud nine away from this evil world".

"so do i".

taking another blunt from his pocket and lighting it up , he passed it to her watching her use the skills he taught her on it.

"the best thing created..." he said.

"me and this blunt?" she asked looking back at him.

"definitely" he responded watching her every move. with some obvious hesitation she began to crawl up his legs his hands trailing down her leg up to her thigh as she approached him.

not too long their faces were a kissing distance away. the vibe was there. the atmosphere was thick , too thick to breathe.

placing her lips on his , transferring oxygen from mouth to mouth as they kissed. her hand cupped his face as she kissed all over his lips , her tongue exploring the whole surface area of them.

she pulled away violently. putting out the spark immediately.

his body pulled towards hers before pulling away. their eyes looked back into eachothers once again. eyes still low and all but it was like they had left their high , they were back in reality , back in harlem , new york , no longer on cloud 9.

"kamryn".

"good night dave".

she hopped off his lap , scurrying back inside without another word.

he sat there unreactive and unresponsive. finishing his blunt , searching for emotions to put together a sentence to say when he walked back inside.

the night time chill of new york bit at dave for a while before he finally retreated , making his way inside.

walking in seeing a dim light over where they all slept , he took off his shirt , slipping off his trousers and into some grey shorts. he bent down crawling into the tent next to where kamryn slept and draped the blankets over my body.

"night beloved".

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

omniscient pov of last night. i left it short just because i had nothing written for chapter 5 and i really wanted to update. chapter 6 coming soon. hope you enjoyed!

thank you for reading!

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞