24.

— kamryn's pov:

"we're going to punta cana!, we're going to punta cana!" i sung as i skipped through the airport like a kid.

it was currently early morning 3 days before my birthday and we were at the airport ready to catch our flight.

he booked an early flight so we could make the most out of our time there.

i turned around watching as he approached with a chuckle with our cases.

"babe! i'm so excited" i smiled.

"i can see mami" he laughed.

"i'm going to tan soo good!!" i hyped turning around and twerking all on him.

them margheritas i had before we left home had me acting crazy.

"kam don't" he chuckled enjoying it however.

"you like that?" i smiled sticking my tongue out as i went crazy.

hands on my knees and all.

"don't let me snatch you up kam

"don't let me snatch you up kam. it's 3am in this bitch. not many people are here".

"i know" i smirked turning around to make eye contact with him.

"oh..." he smirked back matching my energy.

"our flight isn't for a couple more hours. how about we waste time?".

i watched his smirk become wider as he just thought of the idea.

"walk like we normal civilians going toilet. just know ima bend you over in the disabled access toilet".

"mhm" i smiled hurrying with him towards the toilets.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"4-6 hours" i moaned looking at him".

"gives you time to sleep. you need that alcohol flushed out of your system".

i laughed "you can talk".

"i can handle some alcohol kam. you can't that's the thing".

"yes i can" i argued making him chuckle.

"sleep".

"i'm not tired yet. i miss my baby" i pouted feeling myself about to cry.

"she's all good. you gave her many kisses and vice versa. plus she didn't look too sad. she was happy to see kai and kobi".

"yeah but still...i miss her and the girls. they're all my lil babies".

"soon" he replied kissing my forehead.

i smiled as he did so taking his hand in mine.