16.

— kamryn's pov:

with that i ran out of the room. my father wasn't dead? i went 8 years soon to be 9 years of my life believing he was dead.  he 'died' on my 21st birthday , the day before i was going to new york. it all made sense now.

he was back and forth from new york to london. him playing dead meant no contact.

why? was my question. we had lost contact once i reached 18 as i was legally an adult in the UK but why play dead to avoid contact because i was moving to new york? new york was big enough.

"ava come here" i said picking her up and running down the stairs.

although my mom wasn't chasing after me i wanted to be out of the environment she was in.

"mommy where we going?" she asked still munching on the pine tarts.

"on a little drive that's all" i replied grabbing the main key and the spare key to this house.

if my mom left there was no coming back in as i had taken all copies of the key.

"mommy we have no shoes" she giggled.

"it doesn't matter we won't be getting out of the car let's go" i said leaving the house.

i strapped her into the back of my range before getting into the front and speeding off my drive.

i needed time and space for a couple of hours.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

— dave's pov:

"get off my dick about where i've been" i spat barging past millie looking at the open living room where kobi and kairi usually were.

"where are they?" i asked.

"at your moms if you cared to listen to me yesterday".

kissing my teeth i walked to her kitchen for some type of beverage. my mouth was drier than a dessert.

"she's nice".

"who's she?" i asked looking up from her fridge.

"your bitch".

"my girlfriend? i know she's gorgeous too".

she laughed "that's why your cheating on her?".

"i've told you before the only reason me and you fuck still is cause she hasn't given it up to me".

"and when she does?".

"no more of this" i replied in a duh tone.

"and if it's trash".

i chuckled "that pussy definitely not trash".

she just shrugged "don't come running back".

"trust me i won't be. i'm only on your ass to keep my dick hard for the meantime" i responded placing my glass in the sink.

"i'm out" i said brushing past her and back out the front door.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

i pulled away from her drive before stopping in a loading bay to answer my phone that was buzzing in the cup holder.

"wassup can't talk long i'm driving" i responded picking up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

normally i'd talk and drive as i'd connect it to the aux but millie lived in a posh ass area. people called the police over everything.