Chapter 13

(Memories By David Guetta And Kid Cudi)

Punz's Pov

"Can you get your head out of your ass for five seconds and play like you used to?" June snapped at me and I rubbed my hands down my face trying to get out of my head.

My eyebrow was bleeding and I was covered in sweat. This was our final game ever on the same team before we both went to college and did separate things. June was going to college for hockey, and to take business, I think. And I was going for art classes because I didn't know what else I wanted to do. It was something that seemed interesting to me besides streaming.

"Sorry." I mumbled before slipping my mouth guard back in so I didn't have to talk to him.

Don't get me wrong, I love June, he's my brother from another mother, but I can't stand talking to him when he continuously brings up Emerald. Its not that i dont like hearing about her, its just the fact that she's with this new guy named Robbie after i confessed that i was in love with her. She just completely kicked me to the curb and found someone new, but good for her.

"Luke, I know you're upset but keep your life and your game separate, we've always learned that." June slipped his mouth guard back in as I put on my helmet and jumped over the edge of the rink.

I skated to the left side while June went back to the goal and got in position. I stuck my stick out, and my body was feeling free again. Playing hockey was my escape from everything, it really kept me sane, it was a really good distraction.

"16!" I heard a guy from the other team say as we were waiting for puck to drop.

I lifted my head and saw the guy standing right in front of me with a cocky smirk on his face that made me want to punch him.

"I heard your girl ditched you for some guy at Temple." His voice was muffled because of the mouth guard but you could still tell what he was saying.

I felt my body stiffen and I looked back at June who wasn't paying any mind to me. Once the puck dropped I hit the guy on his leg with my stick and I skated around him and down the rink towards their goal. One of my teammates passed me the puck and I shot it, earning us a point. As soon as I turned and faced the guy he looked pissed.

"Drop your gloves bitch!" He shouted before I threw off my gloves and dropped my stick.

I took off my helmet and threw it off to the side before the guy threw a punch at me.

I opened my eyes and pushed my hair back before I realized that I was reclinced in Emerald's car. The sun was rising and she was asleep in the driver's seat. We were talking a lot yesterday. Last night. Whatever you want to call it. I think we are both on good terms, I think we figured everything out. I told her what she did that hurt me, and she told me what I did.

Safe to say some tears were let out, some words that we thought were left unsaid were finally said. The hard feelings were buried, and squashed. We were finally two best friends again.

"Are you serious?" Josie asked and I shook my head.

"Yeah, we talked it out. Is that such a big problem?" I asked as I started cleaning around my room so I could do a facecam stream.

"So you two are dating?" Josie asked and I rolled my eyes.

"We aren't dating. We are just friends, Josie." I spoke with a serious expression on my face but she stood there with her arms crossed.

"Yeah, I heard you say that when I was literally in the hospital, then the next thing I know you're crying at my feet because you're in love with her and blocked her." She rambled and I flipped her off.

"Go away, go take Teddy for a walk or something. Or maybe, go hang out with Em, since that's all you want me to do." I pushed her out of my room with a smile on my face and she laughed.

"Fine! I will! Screw you!"

"Josie, Luke, cut it out." Mom yelled from the kitchen and we both laughed.

I loaded up my stream and closed my door. I started streaming and texted Purpled, Rhea, and Selina to join.

"Hello everyone. The illegal five minus Boomer because he's on a date."

"Don't say that Selina!" Rhea spoke quickly and loudly.

"That's a joke chat, don't take it seriously. He's getting another tattoo." Selina confirmed and Purpled laughed.

"She's pretty dumb." Purpled cut in and everyone laughed.

"Who is ready for this?" I cracked my knuckles and we all loaded up into the game.

"Why do I have to come with you guys?" I whined as Josie pulled me down the stairs and out of the house.

"So you keep everyone in check. But don't worry, everyone is coming with us. Well except for the parents because they would be party poopers." Josie rambled on and I listened to her.

She then went on to a whole different topic and started talking about animals and pets. When we finally got outside I noticed everyone there.

"Are we taking two cars?" Ariya asked and Josie nodded.

"I was thinking that you and June could drive because you guys don't drink. I also have a couple of friends that are going to meet us there. Let's just say it won't be a boring night." Josie said with a smile and everyone agreed with her.

"I'll drive there first." I grabbed my keys and unlocked my car.

I started my car, Josie, and Aryia got in. Victoria, June, and Em took her car. We could've all fit into one car, but I think everyone still thought that Em and I weren't talking.

1027 Words