Chapter 2: Human vs. Galvan.

(Krush): Looks like I'm gonna need a different alien to battle that little freak.

I quickly reverted back to my human self and quickly began cycling through the Omnitrix for a different alien, until I came across one that I had not seen before. So I decided to give it a good old test run. I slammed the dial and I instantly transformed into what I presume was a Space Koala!

 I slammed the dial and I instantly transformed into what I presume was a Space Koala!

Name: 6210.
Gender: Male.
Species: Space Koala.
DNA Donor: Stitch.
Home World: Turo.
Body: Animalistic.
Height: 3'0" (0.91 Meters).

Overview:
6210 is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of Experiment 626 from the Planet Turo in the Lilo and Stitch Universe.

Appearance:
6210 is a short, cyan alien. He has six limbs with claws. He also has large ears and two antennas of the top of his head. He wears a black uniform with white stripes on upper limbs.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on his abdomen.

Abilities:
• (Enhanced Biology):
6210 possesses increased strength, speed and agility. He is able to lift objects 3,000 times heavier than him.

• (Enhanced Senses):
6210 has extremely precise senses.

• (Retractable Limbs):
6210 is able to retract some of his limbs, such as spines, antennae and lower pair of arms.

• (Night Vision):
6210 can see in the dark with ease. When he uses this ability, his eyes change to a darker green color.

• (Infrared Vision):
6210 can perceive the infrared spectrum (i.e. temperature), allowing them to see temperature variations in objects and environment. When he uses this ability, his eyes change to red.

• (X-Ray Vision):
6210 can use x-rays; electromagnetic waves of high energy and very short wavelength, which is able to pass through many materials opaque to light. When he uses this ability, his eyes change to a brighter green.

• (Indestructibility):
6210 is nigh indestructible.

• (Fireproof Skin):
6210 is so fire resistant, that he could a giant explosion dead center and only end up little singed.

• (Electricity Resistance):
6210 also has some resistance to electricity, able to recover pretty quickly. However, he can still feel pain from such shocking, despite his immunity to electricity.

• (Enhanced Intelligence):
6210 is able to think faster than a supercomputer.

• (Wall Crawling):
The pads on 6210's hands and feet can secrete a sticky substance, allowing him to scale and adhere to almost any surface, such as buildings and walls.

• (Spherical Form):
6210's skeletal system is very flexible, allowing him to put his feet into his mouth and become a rolling ball, allowing him to squeeze through tight spaces.