Chapter 32: More Pokémon Evolutions!

[Aliens used in this Chapter]:
• None.

A few days had passed since I had visited the Galar Region and had earned some new Pokémon, which also resulted in Coral, Rosie, Helen and Myra having their children. And now that officially made me a father; even at the age of 18! And I have been getting slightly overprotective of my Pokémon children, which wasn't exactly a bad thing, but I was only trying to keep them safe.

And I was also wondering if I would be able to make it home in time for Christmas. Luckily, Professor Burnet was 98% close to opening the Ultra Wormhole that brought me here. All they needed to do was to set the coordinates for my dimension.

Anyway, it was just another calm day in the Alola Region, and I was just in the front room watching a bit of television and looking through my aliens when Scrafty popped in. He looked a little surprised.

(Scrafty): Um, Alex?

(Alex): Is something wrong Scrafty?

(Scrafty): I think something is wrong with Gible and your two Pidoves.

(Alex): I wonder what the matter is.

I walked into the kitchen and I was surprised to see Gible and my Pidove's glowing. I then realised that they were evolving.

As Gible finished evolving and the glow disappeared, he had grown into a medium-sized, bipedal, dragon-like Pokémon with a primarily blue body. His underside was light blue, with a splash of red covering him from the middle of his abdomen to the bottoms of his jaw. His two jet/plane engine-like appendages seemed to extend a little further from his skull. Both of these appendages had a blue stripe running down the middle. He also had four fins: one on each arm, one on his back, and another on his tail. The back fin had the same notch on it due to him being a male. His eyes also had black sclerae and gold colored irises.

[New Moves]:U-turn

[New Moves]:
U-turn.
Hyper Beam
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dragon Rage
Dragon Rush
Brick Break
Flamethrower
Stone Edge
Scale Shot
Sandstorm
Stealth Rock
Breaking Swipe
Metal Claw
Iron Defence
Iron Head
Attract
Dragon Tail
Mud Shot
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Fire Fang
Sand Tomb
Earth Power
Rock Slide
Take Down
Crunch
Twister
Thunder Fang
Rain Dance
Stomping Tantrum

(???): GABITE!!!

Then, my registered Gible's new form into the Pokédex!

(Rotom Phone): Gabite has been registered to your Pokédex!

(Alex): Nice; Gible evolved into Gabite and learned 33 new moves! I better check his entry.

(Rotom Phone): Gabite, the Cave Pokémon. A Dragon and Ground type, and the evolved form of Gible. Gabite goes wild for precious jewels, first digging them up and then stashing them in its nest. There is a long-held belief that medicine made from its scales will heal incurable illnesses. This Pokémon emits ultrasonic waves from a protrusion on either side of its head to probe pitch-dark caves.

(Alex): Ooh... I hope that doesn't become a hoarding problem.

Just then, I noticed that my two Pidove's had finished evolving into grey avian Pokémon with lighter gray and black markings. Their beaks and eyes are yellow, and there was a dark pink marking above their beaks that curved over their eyes. a black tuft of two feathers on their heads and a petal-like arrangement of feathers on the nape of their necks. There was a black stripe on each of their light grey, black-tipped wings. Each of their pink feet had sharp black talons. They also possessed a long tail feather that was tipped in black.

(Both): Tranquill!

(Both): Tranquill!

[New Moves]:
Whirlwind.
Air Slash.
Detect.
Feather Dance.
Roost.
Sky Attack.
Taunt.
Swagger.
Giga Impact.
Dual Wingbeat.
Steel Wing.
Protect.
Rest.
U-turn.
Endure.
Brave Bird.
Substitute.

Then they were both registered into the Pokédex by Rotom.

(Rotom Phone): Tranquill has been registered to your Pokédex.

(Alex): Awesome; my Pidove's evolved into Tranquill! I can't believe that Gible and Pidove evolved!

(Gabite): Yeah! I finally evolved! And it's a good thing that I got rid of my habit of chewing on things.

(Alex): Yeah, you always chewing on things were really annoying. But at least you're growing out of it.

(Scrafty): And I'm glad that those Tranquill's are a lot smarter.

(Alex): I guess you could be right about that Scrafty. But still, I wonder if anything else amazing will happen. I just wonder...

(JunkBot): What a surprisingly good chapter. Seems like Alex will have to get used to the amount of evolutions that will occur overtime.

In the next chapter, Alex will unlock some new aliens and he will also visit the Unova Region. Also, I apologise if this chapter seemed a little too short, I just wanted to get this out as quick as possible.

But that's gonna be it for now guys, I of course hope you did enjoy this chapter, and I will of course. See you soon Junk Squad! *waves goodbye*