Chapter 36: Going Back Home!

[Aliens Used in This Chapter]:
• None.

Do you ever get the feeling that when you stay away from home for a while you start to feel homesick? Yeah, I had that feeling once. But now, I'm finally heading home. Right now, it was quite early in the morning, and I was already up bright and early as were my great grandparents and my Pokémon. The reason why was because it was time for me and my family to finally head back home. I was honestly very excited about finally heading home to Bellwood!

I was currently looking around the house to make sure that I hadn't forgotten anything, and sure enough, I hadn't forgotten anything. To be completely honest, despite having lived in the Pokémon Dimension for several months, I was actually going to miss being here. Even though I haven't explored every corner of the Pokémon world, I had made a promise that I would come back here some time. Then, I heard my great grandmother calling me from downstairs.

(Emilia Grinder): Alex! Breakfast is ready.

(Alex): Okay, I'm coming!

Just before I went downstairs, I looked in the mirror in my room and quickly brushed my hair and placed my cap back on my head and I went back downstairs to have breakfast.

(Alex): Well, today's the day! I can't wait!

(Emilia Grinder): Well you are going to have to be patient Alex. You still have your breakfast to eat.

(Alex): Oh yeah. Breakfast always comes first before going out.

And so we had our breakfast whilst exchanging a few jokes here and there. Coral and Rosie were very excited to go to my home dimension as I had promised them that I would take them to see various places in my home dimension. Eventually after finishing our breakfast, I was taking a nice warm shower to relax and freshen myself up and get ready for the day ahead.

As the warm water splashed against my face and body, I couldn't help but feel like I was going to miss being here in Alola. But I remembered that Professor Burnet was making something for me so I could always come back and visit Alola sometime. I kept wondering what this little something was. But I guess I was just gonna have to wait and see until then. So I sighed and continued having my shower to freshen up.

After finishing my shower, I was getting my rucksack from my room when my Rotom Phone alerted me of another evolution!

(Rotom Phone): Tsareena and Snorlax have been registered to your Pokédex!

(Alex): Wow! Stellar must have took off her Everstone. And it appears that I'm gonna need a Poké Flute. Perfect way to start the day!

I put my Rotom Phone away, grabbed my rucksack and placed it on my back. Just as I got the door, I looked back at my room once more. I then started having flashbacks of my journey throughout the time that I've spent here. I really did come a long way ever since I became a hero. I sighed, said my last goodbye to the house and went downstairs only to be greeted by everyone else.

(Alex): Okay, you guys ready to go?

(Bing Bong): Yep; all packed and ready to go!

Just then, my Rotom Phone started ringing again. I took it out and Professor Burnet appeared onscreen.

(Alex): Oh, hey Professor Burnet! Need something?

(Prof. Burnet): Well I was hoping that you and everyone else to come to the Pokémon School. We have a surprise for you!