Chapter 23: The One Who Didn't Get Away.

(JunkBot): Just as a quick heads up, this chapter will have Alex interacting with his Pokémon a lot more than usual. Also, Alex may unlock some new aliens and he'll continue trying out the Evolution Function of his Ultimatrix.

And yes, he has been testing out the Z-Moves.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter.

Oh, and P.S., there will be a loving, tender moment between Alex and Lillie.

It had been at least 1 day since that very tough battle between me and the Guardian Deities; and a rather rude interruption from Team Rocket as well. But today however, today was a... very special day. You see, today was a special beach day!

And besides, I haven't been to the beach ever since Myra, Helen, and Robin joined the team.

Anyway, it was a rather hot day, and me and my team had just arrived at the beach way before the others because, well... I had cheekily set my alarm clock to 8:00 in the morning, and I even used FastTrack to get there. However, we weren't on the secluded beach that me, Coral, and Rosie had stumbled across once before. Instead, we were at a sort of... public beach. Luckily, no one else was around, which meant that me and my team had the beach all to ourselves; well, only until the others arrive that is. And I was feeling even more relaxed than usual, ever since I fully regained control of my emotions yesterday.

(Pheromosa): *French accent* Coming to the beach was a great idea Master. Thank you.

(Alex): Oh it was nothing Pheromosa. Besides, I thought it would be a nice way to relax, since you guys have been through a lot.

(Robin): That is true. We have been in a lot of tough battles recently, and we do need to relax from all that rushing around.

(Alex): Well, hopefully, there won't be any more interruptions, like what happened yesterday. I hope... *sigh*

Whilst the others were busy doing... whatever it is they're doing, I looked at my Ultimatrix for a moment, and I decided to look through it to see if there were any DNA samples that I have yet to test out.

And then, it happened...

(Ultimatrix): Alien DNA samples unlocked! Current new transformations available: 23.

(Alex): ...knew it!

With a deadpan look on my face, I carefully pressed the Ultimatrix symbol and transformed into a new alien.

(Scissor Kick): *Japanese accent* Scissor Kick! Hmm

(Scissor Kick): *Japanese accent* Scissor Kick! Hmm... I can tell this one has a lot of potential. But, now isn't the time to be messing around with new aliens, as I will only stress myself out again, and I really don't want that. *sigh* Anyway, I better check the other new aliens I unlocked.

I carefully tapped the Ultimatrix symbol with my bladed arm, and I transformed into another Ghost alien!