Chapter 8: Beach Day! (Well, sort of...) + 3 New Teammates! (2.0)

It was yet another beautiful day in the Alola Region; and me, Coral and Rosie were just relaxing in a secluded beach that we had accidentally found.

It was actually the perfect place for us to finally relax

It was actually the perfect place for us to finally relax. And I was wearing my old swimming trunks that I usually wear at other beaches.

Coral and Rosie were just playing with each other and making sandcastles in the sand. I'm actually glad that I have them as part of my team so I can care for them as they care for me.

Luckily, I had also managed to find the time to stitch up the holes in my hoodie double time ever since Negative Arctiguana left them there. And I still had the same slash marks on my face and my chest; which I bandaged up because they still hurt like hell.

I really didn't appreciate Albedo doing that. But still, I'm just glad that I was slowly healing.

Eventually, Coral came over to me and crawled onto my lap. I just smiled at her and started gently rubbing her head whilst humming a special tune that my mum always sung to me when I was much younger. I eventually started to slowly fall asleep. I was definitely enjoying myself at the chance of finally relaxing and unwinding from an extremely long and stressful day.

A little while later, I was already asleep when suddenly, my eyes started flashing multiple colours. It was a sure sign that we were being watched! I carefully opened my eyes and looked down at Coral who was still sleeping. I slowly formed a light blue circular platform underneath her and gently sent her over to Rosie and lowered her down onto Rosie who wrapped her leafy hands around her and held Coral close. Then I got up, brushed the sand off of me and turned to see four silhouettes standing on the rocks nearby. They were just looming there; endlessly. Eventually, I spoke in a slightly soft-spoken tone, addressing the four individuals.

(Alex): *hushed* Okay, I know you guys are watching us. So please state your names and tell me what your doing here and why your here please.

 So please state your names and tell me what your doing here and why your here please