Chapter 25: 18th Birthday, New Aliens & Pokémon, and New Discoveries.

[(JunkBot): Okay, just before we start this chapter, I just wanna mention that Alex may or may not be using his aliens quite a bit during this chapter. Anyway, I'll let you guys enjoy this new chapter.

Oh and uh, P.S., there will be two very special songs during the midsection and climax of this chapter as well as being slightly comedic, and there will be two film references, and a game reference.

And P.P.S., a very special guest will appear later in this chapter]

It was two days later after me, Rosie, Lillie and Snowy have had our little battle. And I had just finished setting up my new security system so I could keep an eye out for anything suspicious. And the other reason why is because I'm trying to keep my eyes open for Viren.

Plus, I only have to wait for tomorrow when it's my 18th birthday. I was really excited for it! I had even told my team and my friends about my birthday.

I had even managed to successfully hack into Viren's many accounts and I had been snooping around his various company records and piecing together concrete evidence of his various crimes and putting them all together on one singular document. Once I made sure that I had every little detail of his crimes, I went over to the Neighbourhood Watch app on my multi-screen computer and looked at the police file I had on Viren.

(Alex): Alright Viren, let's see if you can handle being reported to the cops!

I then sent the document to the Mele Mele Island Police Department and started rubbing my hands whilst chuckling mischievously. Just then, Rosie came in.

(Rosie): Is it done?

(Alex): The deed is done Rosie. Now, we wait for the magic to happen.

A little while later, I was just flicking through the camera system when I saw a few people approaching my home. Then I realised that it was the person that I had been waiting for. It was Viren and his henchmen; and they were already at the front door.

(Alex): Alrighty! Let's work some magic.

I stood up, took Rosie by her hand and quickly teleported the both of us to the front door. Then there was a few loud bangs on the door, and I looked out thru the peephole to see that Viren and his henchmen were outside waiting for me to open up.

(Viren): Hello? Anyone in there?

Me and Rosie were both looking at each other whilst making gestures for one of us to say something. But then, I got an idea! I quickly made a gentle shush gesture to Rosie and chuckled to myself.

(Alex): *thinking* Ooh, this is gonna be good! *speaking* Go away, I'm not home!

(Henchman #1): Uh, yes you are; we heard you.

Suddenly, Viren violently kicked the door with his foot in annoyance which made both me and Rosie recoil in shock.

(Alex): *jumps* N-No, you didn't, this... *awkward voice*...is a recording.

(Viren): No it isn't!

(Alex): *awkward voice still* Yes it is.

I looked at Rosie with a cheeky grin on my face.

(Alex): *to Rosie* Watch this. *to Viren; still using awkward voice* Leave a message... Beep!

Suddenly, one of Viren's henchmen kicked the door right where my leg was, causing me to yell out in pain.