Chapter 14: Akala Island; Meeting Kiawe's Family & Helping Out.

It was still Saturday at roughly 10:30 a.m. in the morning and I was just doing a spot of fishing with Lana. My Pokémon were still training with each other and Coral was busy learning some new moves. I was quite enjoying the peace and quiet. It was very peaceful and calming. The only thing I could hear right now was the sounds of the wind, the birds and the sounds of the waves lapping against the shoreline. I was feeling much more at ease and at peace with myself.

To be completely honest, I hadn't done any fishing for ages. I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn from the basics again. I sighed in relief as the gentle breeze blowing in my face as I continued fishing.

(Lana): It's kind of peaceful isn't it?

(Alex): Sure is. It actually reminds me of when I used to go fishing with my er; *coughs* Dad before he nearly passed. But truth be told, I've actually fished only for regular fish, but not for fish Pokémon. So this is definitely gonna be a first for me today.

Just as I was about to check to see if I had caught anything, a shadow flew over us. I looked up and saw that it was Kiawe and his Charizard. I figured that he might be doing his delivery rounds again. As per usual. Luckily, Kiawe had told me about his family's farm in Paniola Ranch over on Akala Island and how he helps with delivering packages, parcels and sometimes food and drinks to people on the other three Islands that make up Alola. I was honestly rather impressed with Kiawe's family and how well they always ran their farm.

(Alex): I have been wondering what it's like to run a family farm. I already know how to cook because I got it from my mum since she always works as a personal chef. I wonder why he's stopping here.

(Lana): He must be delivering a package for my parents.

(Alex): Well I guess that explains a lot.

I then reeled in my fishing rod, put it away and cycled through the Omnitrix and transformed into the 7th new alien that I accidentally unlocked way earlier.

(Bob N' Blob): Guess who's back!

Names: Bob. (Right Head) Blob. (Left Head)
Gender: Both Male.
Species: Capitas Dous.
Home World: Polozel'nyy.
DNA Donor: Unknown.
Height: 3"06.

Overview:
Bob N' Blob is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Capitas Dous from the Planet Polozel'nyy.

Appearance:
Bob N' Blob is a turquoise blue squishy transformation that mostly resembles-- (for a lack of better of words) --a pile of turquoise slime. They wear a black and white brace-like shirt to keep their squishy body together. This conjoined alien possesses two heads; each one with a singular eye and three hair-like strands and on their arms.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on their brace-like shirt.

Personality:
• [Bob]:
Bob, (the right head), is overly positive and optimistic; always willing to support others and help the Plumbers. He also sees the good in most people.