Chapter 26: Meeting Ash's Travel Buddies + Halloween Party (Late Spooky Special)

[(JunkBot): Hey guys, before we start todays chapter, I just wanted to let you know that Alex will be checking out the two other transformations that he unlocked in the previous chapter.

In this chapter also, Alex will help Misty overcome her fear of Bug-type Pokemon, and will help Team Rocket turn over a new leaf. And he'll finally defeat Team Skull once and for all.

There will also be some special songs at the start-ish and the end of the chapter to start it up, and close it off.

Oh and I forgot to mention, Bing Bong now completely understands what every Pokémon, (except for Meowth), is saying, but pretends not to when around others.

Anyway, I'll let you guys enjoy the chapter]

It was a few days after my birthday, and I had used those few days to have Bing Bong get to know the Pokémon World better. Luckily, I even had time to figure out Lucky Luke's abilities, which mainly involve good luck.

Anyway, it was a rather cheerful early morning, and me and Bing Bong were just finishing our breakfast in the kitchen when I looked at the Ultimatrix.

(Bing Bong): Is something wrong Alex?

(Alex): You know... ever since I found you on my birthday a few days ago, I actually did unlock 3 new aliens. And you have seen my practice with Lucky Luke.

(Bing Bong): Oh yeah. Are you gonna try out one of your other new aliens?

(Alex): Well, I don't see why not.

I rolled up my sleeve and activated the Ultimatrix. Then I noticed that another plant alien had somehow snuck its way into the current active playlist.

(Alex): Weird. I don't remember seeing this guy before. Oh well. Might as try him out I guess.

I pressed the dial and I transformed.

(???): Plantapocalypse! Huh

(???): Plantapocalypse! Huh... I wonder why this guy's called Plant-apocalypse... Meh, I'm sure I'll figure it out. Besides, I still have that other alien to check out.

I tapped the Ultimatrix with one of my vine-like legs and I transformed into an imp-like alien.