Chapter 7: Another Day and More Adventure!

The next day, I was just waking up when I felt two someone's sleeping against me. I looked and saw Rosie and Coral snuggling next to me. To be honest, they certainly looked adorable whilst they were sleeping. Then, they started to wake up.

(Coral/Popplio): *yawn* Good morning Alex.

(Rosie/Lilligant): Morning. *yawns*

(Alex): Morning you two. Did you sleep well?

(Rosie & Coral): Yes. Did you?

(Alex): I only just barely managed to fall asleep last night... *yawns*

(Rosie): I think I can help you.

Rosie then sent out a sweet smelling aroma from her flower which instantly revitalised my energy. Now I was feeling like my old self again! Although my hoodie had seen better days. It still had two giant scratch marks from when Negative Arctiguana slashed me. Maybe I should consider patching it up when I get the chance to do so sometime soon.

(Rosie): Do you feel better Alex?

(Alex): 100% better. Thank you Rosie.

(Rosie): *giggles*

Suddenly, Rosie leaned over to me and kissed me as a sign of saying You're Welcome. I wasn't even prepared for it to happen! But instead I gently kissed her back.

Eventually, we broke the kiss and pretended like it never actually happened just now

Eventually, we broke the kiss and pretended like it never actually happened just now. But then, Rosie's tummy gurgled gently which made her blush in embarrassment.

(Alex): I think I know just the place where we can grab some breakfast.

(Rosie & Coral): Really?

(Alex): Yep. But first, I probably need to choose the right alien to turn into so no one will notice me.

(Rosie): Can I try?

(Alex): Sure, why not?

Rosie then started fiddling with the Omnitrix for a few minutes until suddenly...

(Omnitrix): Alien DNA sample unlocked!

(Coral): What does that mean?

(Alex): It means that I got another alien! Now watch this; this is my favourite part!

I slammed the dial and instantly, the Omnitrix began rewriting my DNA structure and I was transformed into a stout bipedal Radiation Bug with 4 arm's, 2 feet, 2 slightly large curved antenna with 4 bass strings between them, 2 smoke port's and a pretty long tail with a green light bulb at the end. The Omnitrix Symbol was now located on my abdomen.

 The Omnitrix Symbol was now located on my abdomen