Chapter 13: Meeting Lana's Family. (+ 2 New Alien's!)

I was still feeling embarrassed over the fact that I literally have to sleep with Lana until a proper home could be found for me. But, truth be told, I was really starting to like Lana quite a bit. But not too much as she doesn't exactly seem to be at the right age for dating.

Soon, we eventually came across Lana's home which, to be completely honest, looked much nicer than my home. It reminded me of those special homes that are found solely in Japan. But I still wasn't exactly sure if Lana had informed her family about me staying for a while. I just shrugged it off anyway and pressed on.

(Alex): Are you sure that your family won't mind me stay here for a while?

(Lana): I'm sure they won't mind at all. But I just want to warn you that Harper and Sarah are a little bit bubbly. So I would advise you to be extra careful around them.

(Alex): If you say so. *sighs*

Just as Lana was about to open the door, her little sisters immediately popped their heads out from behind it. It actually made me jump! I slowly leaned next to Lana and whispered.

(Alex): *whispering* And I thought Ghostfreak scared me.

(Harper & Sarah): Welcome back Lana!

(Lana): *smiles in a cute way and waves*

(Alex): I didn't know that you had twin sisters who are younger than you. *to himself* I better make sure that the Omnitrix is primed and ready for action in case they try anything.

Just as I was starting to fiddle with the Omnitrix behind my back, Harper and Sarah noticed me and had cheeky grins on their faces. And I didn't like where this was going to be honest.

(Harper & Sarah): Is he your boyfriend Lana?

This made Lana blush deep red and she started panicking.

(Lana): No he's not! He's not my boyfriend!

Seeing this occur suddenly made me experience multiple flashbacks about when I used to have a crush on Sunny who was also an Anodite. We had initially "dated" each other before she went ahead and broke the bad news to me and had sneakily invited her new boyfriend which she still hasn't told me who HE is yet. That had ultimately left me heartbroken and deeply hurt; both emotionally and mentally. And it had even left me with a deep scarring hatred for her. I was left heartbroken, depressed and heavily emotionless for roughly 3 months total until my little sister Izzy and my little brother Axel managed to bring back my emotions by simply reminding me of the all fun memories we had together. As the flashbacks stopped, I gritted my teeth, clenched my fists and scowled at Lana's little sisters. Then I spoke in an extremely low, deep and very menacing voice which literally scared the living daylights out of them!