Chapter 11: The Pokémon School Part 1!

After walking for some time, we eventually made it to the entrance of a building that I was completely unaware of and had never seen before.

(Alex): What the heck is this place?

(Lana): The Pokémon School.

She then began explaining to me about the Pokémon School and how Trainer's can learn to grow closer and stronger with their Pokémon.

(Alex): Wow! I guess I still have a lot to learn about this dimension.

(Prof. Kukui): It certainly seems that way.

(Chloe): But won't the other students notice the Omnitrix and try to take it?

(Alex): Nah, don't worry about it Chloe. If anyone asks about it, I'll just tell them that it's just an ordinary watch. Even though it's rather attached to my right arm. But I won't tell them that part. I don't intend to anyway.

(Sophocles): Well that's a relief. 😅

(Prof. Kukui): Well then; let's go.

And with that out of the way, we went inside. But as we traversed through the school, I was literally surprised to see how well the school was built to be honest. But just then, as we entered a classroom, I could see that someone was already waiting for us.

(Alex): Er, who's he?

(Prof. Kukui): That's Samson Oak. He's actually the Principal and the cousin of Prof. Oak.

(Alex): You don't say. I can probably guess why they're both related. Appearance-wise I mean.

(Principal Oak): Well Alola Alex

(Principal Oak): Well Alola Alex. I've been expecting you. My name is Samson Oak. And this my Vulpix.

(Vulpix): Alola everyone!

(Alex): Umm... hi there I guess? As I can probably tell-- wait a second! Did you just say that you've been expecting me?

(Principal Oak): Why yes I have in fact. Mallow and Lana have told me everything about you. And I must say, I'm rather excited that you're here.

(Alex): And why might that be? If I may ask.

(Principal Oak): Well, I actually want you to join my school.

(Alex): Hmm... well I don't see why not. Besides, it has been a pretty long time since I was last at school to be honest. Oh and er before I forget, Mallow, Lana?

(Mallow & Lana): ?

(Alex): I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry for snapping at you two yesterday.

As I said this, everyone noticed my eyes turning light blue. It always meant that I felt sad when I did something very bad.

(Mallow): Don't worry Alex; we accept your apology. We know it wasn't your fault.

(Alex): Thanks Mallow. I appreciate it. And I accept your offer Principle Oak.

(Principle Oak): Excellent. For now, I just want you to get acquainted with the school.

(Alex): Yes sir.

(As the journey continues...)