***TATE LANGDON REQUEST** [kidnapped]

Hi lil angels!
Boy have I missed hearing from you and writing for you... Life's been CHAOS.... Anyway; to the story! But first...
QOTD: what are your feelings about AHS: hotel? I have mixed feelings myself and want to talk to you guys about it via the comments...

Your POV:
I walked home through the woods every day to get to and from school. I knew the path well, I knew what time the sun went down, but above all, I knew who I should and shouldn't talk to. Today started out as just another school day, but ended in complete chaos.
As I was walking I had a feeling like I was being watched. I'm not normally skeptical when it comes to this kind of stuff, I'm usually pretty good about keeping a clear head on my shoulders, but I just couldn't shake it. I began to speed up when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around in fear only to be face to face with my neighbor, Tate Langdon. He was... Strange to say the least. Always by himself; in fact I've never once seen him with anyone else. Sometimes he would talk to me, and although he was cute, I wasn't entirely interested in him.
"Hi Tate." I said in a calm tone, trying to stay calm about the mildly horrifying situation of being in the woods with a weird kid. "I'm so so sorry [y/n]." He said before hitting me across the head.
••••
I woke up with a headache and both my hands tied to a chair. I gazed around the room hoping for something familiar, a way to figure out where I was. What happened? Where was I? Who did this? I had completely blacked out earlier and now I was left in fear in a room covered in old photographs. "Hey. Sorry about that [y/n]. I didn't mean to... You know, hurt you so bad. I didn't think you would be knocked out that bad to tell the truth." A voice said. He stood in front of me and the memories came flooding back. The woods. Tate. My back pack spilling over the crimson leaves. Him. He pushed his blonde hair out of his face and crouched down in front of me and the chair I was tied to. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him, my voice shaking and my focus aimed above him. I couldn't dare look him in the eyes. What kind of monster would take their own neighbor? And tie them up? "Because... Because I'm completely and hopelessly in love with you. Funny isn't it? How i love you so much I have to hurt you to be with you. You've never understood me. I've wanted to be with you since you moved in. You're different. You dress cool, listen to good music, and give about as many fucks as I do. We were made for each other, and this is the only way I knew how to get you to come to me." He said stroking my cheek with his thumb. I turned away. I was flooding with emotions that varied from flattered to disgusted to the most obvious one of all; terrified. "I don't know what to say." I managed. He moved my head so I would be facing him. "You don't have to say anything." He leaned in and kissed me on the neck; slowly moving his hands up and down my back. I breathed out in both pleasure and confusion. "I'm sorry. This is wrong." He said as he backed away from me. It was like he had gotten out of a trance. He slowly untied me. "You can just leave [y/n]. I never wanted to hurt you. And I can't force you to love me." He said before collapsing onto his bed. I sighed and walked towards him. His lips. His eyes. His charm. There was no way I could just leave him now. "what time is it?" I asked. He looked up at me confused. "10 pm. You were asleep for quite awhile." He said wiping the tears from his eyes. "Then it's too late to go home." I whispered to him, pulling him torwards me before crashing my lips against his. I couldn't help it. I had fallen for his bad boy charm and was completely under his spell.

-hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.. Please don't hate me. :(
I have a ton of requests so I'm going to try and get them done. Hope you enjoyed this. Please give feedback!!