DR THREDSON

You were always smarter than the rest. You understood that normal was an opinion, therefore you never really cared much about fitting in. Your parents thought you were crazy. You wore jeans meant for boys in the 1960s., spoke your mind, and didn't believe in God. According to your parents and society, a woman was good for cleaning, cooking, and looking after the man. All of which were things you protested publically and refused. Your parents had enough of your resistance and sent you to an asylum. Briarcliffe asylum to be exact

_____imagine_______________
You clutched on to your belongings sobbing for your parents to take you back home. You were only 19, you didn't deserve this. You walked in and were greeted by a strict looking nun. "{y/n} correct? I'm Sister Jude. I'll be taking care of you. Were going to get that revolting little mind of yours fixed up." You looked back to see your parents leaving and you tried to cover up the tears in your eyes. As you followed Jude up the spiral stairs, you caught the eye of an attractive man with dark brown hair and glasses. His hair was gelled and he was smoking a cigarette, watching you walk up the stairs. Your face turned red and you couldn't help but blush. Men never looked at you, let along an attractive one. Sister Jude washed you down and handed you your new uniform, a light blue gown. "You'll begin therapy with Dr. Thredson in an hour. For now go mingle with the other patients in the common room." Jude said escorting me out. I was still in pain from the water blasts. I sat down in the common room on a couch beside a pin head girl who kept referring to herself as "pepper". At least, I'm assuming that was her name, that's all she said over and over again. I gazed around the room. Checkers in the corner, a record playing the song "dominique" on repeat, and a few guards by the doorway. I could feel myself losing it. I couldn't survive here. A man was banging his head on the wall over and over, a woman had a doll and was carrying her and playing with it like it was her own child. I didn't belong here. I closed my eyes and buried my head in the crook of the couch when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up and turned around quickly. It was the man. "{y/n} my name is Dr. Thredson. I would like to begin your treatment right away if that's okay." He said glancing around the room. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I read your files. I know you don't belong here." He said, his hand still on my shoulder. I turned around to look at him. He smiled at me, offering his hand to help me up from my spot on the couch. We walked with one another to a small office where he offered me a seat in front of his desk. To my surprise he sat on his desk facing me. "So you're like me? You don't fit in to society, and your parents don't accept that?" He asked handing me a cigarette. I nodded. He lit the cigarette in my mouth and smiled. "Finally, An oasis in this waste land." He said winking at me. I smiled, releasing the smoke out into the air. "Don't worry about treatment. I promise you {y/n} I'm going to do everything I can to get you out of here. You're exactly the kind of person I've needed in my life." He said smiling.

{This is an A:U where thredson is not bloody face.}

Do YALL want part two? Comment below!
Also start requesting!
:)