PSYCHOPATH [Dandy Mott Request]

GUYSSSS
I've been getting more requests and it makes me SO HAPPY! ☺️☺️ keep it up! :)
Also comments are cool too, I love compliments 😏😉
Anyway, enjoy!
__________IMAGINE__________

I was fast asleep in my room when I heard a loud gun shot from the house next door. I quickly shot up, It must have come from the Mott's house.
I lived in a small cottage next to their huge mansion, but never really associated myself with them. I knew a man about my age named Dandy lived there with his mom, but I always had a weird vibe towards them.
I slowly looked out my window to see the lights on in only the room closer to me. I ran to my phone and began to call the police
"911 what's your emergency?" The voice from the phone asked.
"Hi my name is [y/n] and I just heard a gunshot coming from my neighbors house and I don't know what happened but-"
I was cut off by a gloved hand covering my mouth and holding a gun to my head.
The man hung up the phone and turned me to face him.
"You shouldn't have done that [y/n]." He said through the clown mask he was wearing. Tears began to swell up in my eyes as I was guided forcibly next door to the Mott house. My mouth was still covered so I couldn't scream for help.
"I knew you would cause trouble. You always cause such trouble." He said taking off the mask. I soon identified him as Dandy and began to struggle even more. He carried me into what looked like a play room and set me down on a couch, close to where the dead body of his mom was. I was shaking with fear, and he looked at me and smiled.
"Look at what a mess I've made." He said pointing to the dead body on the floor.
"It's not my fault though. She's been nothing but trouble just like you." He said grabbing my arm tightly, sitting down beside me.
"Why are you doing this to me?" I managed, still in shock by the entire situation.
He laughed. "Doing what [y/n]? Are you the one on the floor with your brains spilled out? No. You're fine. Next to me, You're safe." He said wrapping his bloody arm around my shoulder. I was still trying to escape, but he held me tightly so I couldn't move. "Shhhhh don't be such a child." He said resting his head on me. "I'm going to need someone new in my life now that mother has... Expired. But I need someone young, and beautiful, and lively." He whispered into my ear, gently stroking my cheek with his gloved finger. I could feel myself shiver under his touch. This man was insane. "Why me?" I asked. He stood up angrily. "YOU ALREADY ASKED THAT [Y/N]l" he shouted, throwing a toy across the room. He ran back to where I was sitting and finished tying me to the couch. "There." He said stepping back and admiring his job at my confinement. "You look sexy tied up." He said winking at me. I couldn't breathe. I was tied up in the house of my rich neighbor, with the corpse of his mother only feet away from me. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Really?" He asked, walking over to his mother and pulling her up by her hair. "Is this seriously bothering you? It's not like it's your mother." He said before dragging her out by the hair and into the hallway.
"There!" He said smiling, and moving a chair so he could sit across from me.
"Now we have no more distractions [y/n]." I couldn't speak.
"You'll recover soon. Don't worry, we're in love. I've always known it. Ever since you moved in next door. But you've never come and visited, and mother never let me go visit you, so I had to take matters into my own hands. But now here we are, and you are going to be so happy with me." He said before kissing me on the cheek.
"Sweet dreams, wife." He said exiting the room, leaving me tied up on the couch. "Oh and one more thing!" He said grabbing his gun. "Be sure not to get any crazy ideas about escaping, because I don't share my toys." He said winking.

That was a dark one WOWZA!
But I hope you liked it!
Keep requesting my lil freaks! ☺️
Xoxo.
TheWizardOfLoneliness