FOREVER WITH ME: {Dandy Mott}

I couldn't help but feel anxious. I was being guided by a masked man of whom I was unaware of the identity. "Why aren't you afraid?" He asked through the clown mask, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. "I don't believe you will hurt me. I feel like I know you." I said, knowing I sounded completely insane. The man loosened his grip around my waist. He guided the way to a ginormous mansion with a beautiful fountain in the front. He took off his mask and we stood together. I looked up at the man who I now recognized. "Dandy?" I asked. He smiled widely. "What are you doing?" He looked into my eyes. "I have been admiring you since I first approached you in the library [y/n]. I couldn't take it anymore. I need you here with me in my life forever. Every thing I have is yours. Including me." He said touching my face. I pulled away swiftly, his mood darkened. "Why couldn't you come to me yourself? Why take me from my tiny apartment in the middle of the night wearing a fucking clown mask?" I asked with my tears starting to fill with tears. He shook his head. "No no no [y/n] there will be none of those here. All of your tears were left at your old life. No crying anymore." He said wiping my eyes with his finger. I could feel myself turning bright red as he smiled. "You know me well enough to know my mind is strange and dark and I wanted to surprise you. The last thing I ever want to do is disappoint you. I'm sorry." He said grabbing ahold of my hands. "You barely even know the real me." I said backing away slowly. He shook his head grabbing my wrist. "I've seen the real you, and she is the most beautiful, intelligent, fascinating girl I have ever met. Please Stay." He said pulling me into his arms. I was exhausted. I couldn't fight anymore. "Fine." I said grabbing a hold of his hand. He smiled brightly and ran into his room with me. I giggled slightly. He had the personality of a giddy 10 year old boy. "He sat me down on his bed and sat beside me, looking at me with his big brown eyes. "Stay here forever with me [y/n] we need each other so bad." I looked down at my feet. Dandy gently lifted my face with his hand making me look at him. We looked at each other and he kissed me passionately, his hands slowly trailing up my back. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away slowly. "I'm too tired for forever." I said laying down in his bed. "How about tonight and we see what happens?" I said closing my eyes. He smirked and cuddled up beside me. "I don't accept that, but I suppose it will have to do." He said curling into me and kissing me softly on the neck. "Goodnight [y/n]. I love you so much." He said. I smiled. "I love you too Dandy"

HEY GUYS!
Hope you enjoyed it. I absolutely love/hate dandy to the moon and back... What do you guys think? Please request imagines!
Love you!
The wizard of loneliness