**KYLE SPENCER IMAGINE**

Oh hey guys. How's summer? Sorry I've been so inactive. I'll be writing like crazy once hotel comes out. I just need to get reinspired!
QOTD; Out of the "Fab three" Psychos [[tate, thredson, dandy]], who is your favorite? I'm a thredson or dandy girl tbh..
Anyways.. Enjoy.

_________IMAGINE___________
"One small coffee please." A blonde boy with a jaw dropping smile said. I smiled at him and typed his order into the computer. It was my second year of college, and I was slowly beginning to come out of my shell more and more. I finally got a job that I enjoyed. Sure being a barista isn't that big of an accomplishment, but I was doing much better this year than last year.
"Hey. Do I know you?" He asked as I gave him his change. I finally recognized him. The frat boy Kyle Spencer. I shook my head "I don't think so, I go to your school but we haven't actually.. Spoken." I said pushing my hair behind me ears. I was suddenly feeling self conscious, which was so unlike me. We're completely different people who wouldn't go well together at all, so why was I finding him so appealing? "No I do know you. You're in psychology with me. [y/n] right?" He asked stepping to the side while I took the next persons order. I nodded at him as I took care of the only other customer in the shop. "Yeah that's me." He smiled in a sly way. "You're pretty cute." I sighed. "Thanks" he looked confused. "What? Why did you sigh? That's a compliment [y:n].." I nodded. "I'm aware. I appreciate it. But I really don't feel like hooking up with a frat boy interested purely in appearance." He laughed. "You're funny too." He said grabbing his coffee from me." I smiled slightly. "How am I funny?" He looked directly into my eyes with his warm brown orbs and i melted. "Because I said cute. That's the word I use when I find someone both Fascinating, smart, and beautiful" my face turned red. "I'm Kyle by the way." He said shaking my hand. "[y/n], but I guess you remembered that." He scribbled something down on a scrap of note book paper. "Do me a favor. Text me when you're off work. Let's grab dinner." He said smiling. I agreed and watched him exit the shop with a smile on his face.

[[idk this one sucks.. Sorry. ]]