**EVAN PETERS**

Another day. Another dollar. I thought to myself as I grabbed the tray full of popcorn and Coke zeros for theater 6. I had been working part time at the cinema in downtown New Orleans attempting to get enough money to buy an apartment for leaving college next year. I began to walk to the door when it swung open and knocked the tray out of my hands. Instinctively, I looked down and began to pick up the popcorn and mop up the soda with the rag in my hand. "Ma'am I'm so sorry let me help you." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to find Evan peters smiling at me. My eyes widened and I tried to maintain a calm composure. "It's okay sir this is part of the job" I managed. He shook his head and put his hand on mine. "It was my fault and I can't leave a beautiful girl covered in butter and Dr. Pepper cleaning up my mess." He said smiling again. I could feel myself turning bright pink. "Actually it's Coke Zero." I said, mentally face palming myself for such a stupid response. He laughed out loud and got to his knees to stand up. "You're really funny. What's your first name?" He asked holding out his hand as an offer to help me up. "[y-n] . What's yours?" I asked despite already knowing the answer.  "Evan. Nice to meet you. Listen- I'm in a rush i have to get to this filming project, but I would love to repay you in some way for ruining your nice.. Uh. Work shirt?" He stumbled. I felt like I was dreaming. Was he asking me on a date? And was he nervous? When you think of a celebrity you picture them having all of this confidence and never being scared of anything but Evan was definitely feeling just as awkward as I was about the situation. "What I mean is you're gorgeous. I'm an idiot. And I'd like to buy you a coffee." He said correcting himself. I nodded and scribbled my number down onto an order pad and he gave me his number in return. "Ill give you a call [y/n]. Maybe Wednesday coffee? " he asked putting my number into the pocket of his jeans.
I nodded.
"Until than, beautiful." He said quiet enough so I could barely Make it out before walking out the door.

[an awkward Evan and a poorly written imagine for your Monday. Enjoy bbz💗]
<ps this is based off of when my sister ran into Evan And Emma at  the  movie theater she works at in New Orleans. They talked for a little and he was nice. #he didn't ask her out which is good because he's dating me duh#