**DANDY MOTT REQUEST**

Request: you're dating Dandy Mott and he starts having a thing with the twins, making you jealous.
QOTD: Sarah Paulson or Lily Rabe?

_______IMAGINE:_________
Sometimes people ask me how I can do it. How I can be so absolutely in love with a man who acts like a child. To state it simply; I don't know the answer myself. I just do. I just love Dandy Mott with all of my heart.
We've been together for about 3 weeks now and they have been nothing but bliss for me. He calls me his queen. He makes me food and buys me designer gowns and that's not even the reason I love him so much. Maybe it's his innocence that I'm drawn to. Or the way he finds joy in the small things.
Today he was gone when I woke up. I rolled over to his side of the bed and frowned when it was empty. He never left me without letting me know a few days before. I got up and walked around his [well, our] bedroom hoping to find a note or something to tell me he was okay. Nothing.
I laid back down in our bed and let myself continue to sleep.
"Shh. I think she's still asleep." I heard dandy say in a whisper. Then I heard a giggle. A woman's giggle. No, let me rephrase that. The sound of two women laughing. I shot up and saw Dandy, My Dandy with two girls. Or one girl? One girl with two heads? Unbelievable.
"Goodmorning Sleepy." Dandy said kissing me on the cheek. He was holding hands with the twins. My face was red with anger and embarrassment. "Who are they?" I managed through my emotion. "[y/n] allow me to introduce you to my latest... Obsession. Bette, and Dot." I cringed at the way he said the word obsession. "It's nice to meet you." The girl with the white headband said extending out a hand. The other had her hand in Dandys. "Why are you holding hands?" I asked. Dandy looked down and smiled. "Aren't they miraculous?" I could feel my eyes burning with tears. "Why are you holding their hands?" I asked again. His smile faded out into mischief as he lay down beside me. "Why do you care? Are you jealous [y/n]?" He whispered into my ear. I melted under his touch. "Should I be?" I asked sitting up and fixing my nightgown. "Maybe." He said before kissing me on the lips. "But for the record; I like that your jealous. It's appealing and seductive." He smirked at me before getting up and leaving the room with the twins.

Meh. Mixed thoughts about this oneZzz let me know what you think.
xoxo
TheWizardOfLoneliness