DR THREDSON [Part two]

OKAY!
So here is part two of my Thredson imagine, read part one first [hint: it's the imagine right behind this one]. I am thinking about continuing this one, but I also want to make new stories so please start requesting!
Enjoy my fellow AHS fans!

[PS I KNOW HES LIKE 34 IN THE SHOW BUT IN THIS IMAGINE HES 23 SO YOURE WELCOME MY LOVELIES, A YOUNG QUINTO FOR YOU😂😍😘☺️]

________IMAGINE__________

You sat in Doctor Thredson's office for nearly an hour before he looked at the clock and sighed. "My average patient is in here for 30 minutes for treatment. People are going to be suspecting something." He said reaching for your hand. "[y/n] how well do you trust people?" He whispered holding your hand in his. You shifted nervously. "I don't know." You responded looking away. He moved your face so you had to look at him. "We're going to fix your trust issues. Mommy and Daddy aren't here anymore. I am. And I already care about you. Trust me and I will get you out." He said looking into your eyes. Your face turned red and you could feel yourself relaxing into his touch. He winked and walked you to the door. "Wait. Are you 19?" He asked scratching the back of his head. You nod. Oliver leaned In and kissed you on the cheek. "I'm 23. That can work for me. Remember who you are [y:n], these first few days will be rough for you while I figure out how to break you out but you have to remember all of the things you told me. About yourself, your passions. And your dreams." You grabbed on to Oliver's hand and felt yourself getting lost into his deep hazel eyes. "Why are you doing all this for me?" You asked still looking into his eyes. "Because I see how much you're worth. You and I have the same opinions and beliefs and guess what? Neither one of us is insane." He said with a gentle laugh. you smile, hugging him tightly before leaving the office. "I'll follow you to the common room." He said walking beside you. Once the two of you left the office his face darkened, and he put on a serious demeanor. "To everyone here, you're nothing but a patient to me. I have to make it look like that to protect you and myself okay?" He whispered outside to you outside of the common room hall.. You nodded and entered the room together. Both of you silent, but both of you knew what was waiting. Your future. Your freedom. And possibLy, your life together.

K SO THERE IS PART 2!
I kinda love Oliver Thredson tbh... He's my fave out of all the AHS physchos❤️
Should I make another part? A part three? Or a brand new story? Comment below!
Stay geeky!
TheWizardOfLoneliness