Crazier than you [kit walker]

Hey guys.. So This was not a request, but Kit Walker is my all time favorite character that Evan Has played and I love him so so much, so I wanted to write an imagine.
Any other Kit fans?
QOTD:
What's your favorite evan character?
Enjoy my little Witches [because coven is on Netflix and we need some coven in our life]

TRIGGER WARNING:
•slight self harm reference

________imagine__________
I sat in the Briarcliff common room anxiously. I didn't think I was crazy, but I didn't know what to think anymore. I looked down at the cuts going up my wrists. How could that be an acceptable enough of a reason for my Parents to send their own daughter to the mad house?
I had been here for almost a month at this point, and I still didn't know anybody. I was listening to the song "Dominique" play on the record player for the 2,460th time when Dr. Thredson walked in and tossed a boy who looked about my age to the floor. He was new, I could tell by the amount of scaring and bruising on his back.
He stood up and gazed around the room nervously. I shook my head. That was me last month, confused, scared, and unwanted. I decided to talk to him and welcome him, after all both of us were alone.
"Hi. Are you new?" I asked the boy who was now sitting at a table by the back wall. He nodded. "I've been here a month. My name is [y/n]" I said extending my hand. He smiled and shook my hand. "Kit Walker." He motioned for me to come close and whispered in my ear. "I'm not crazy. I promise I shouldn't be here." He spoke with a nervous tone in his voice, gently reached across the table and grabbing my arm. I flinched in pain and pulled my arm away. "What's the matter?" He asked concerned. "You don't have to be afraid of me I promise." I shook my head and showed him my scars. "My arms are very sensitive as you can tell." I spoke quietly. "I'm not crazy either. At least I don't think I am"
He shook his head. "You're defiantly not crazy [y/n]. And if you are than in crazier than you, because that's not the reason I was even sent in to this mad house." He said rolling up his sleeves and revealing his scars. "You're not alone." He said smiling and grabbing my hand. "You're not crazy for that you know that right?" He asked, still holding both my hands. I began to tear up. "You're not. You're beautiful. And you shouldn't do that to yourself." He said kissing my hand.
He whispered to me again. "[y/n] I promise we're gonna get out of here."
He said wiping away my tears.
I smiled at him and he stared into my eyes for a few seconds. "So beautiful." He whispered with a smile.

[short but sweet haha]
Please request more!
Xoxo
The wizard of loneliness