The new witch [Misty Day]

YES.
Okay so first off Misty Day is my FAVORITE character in coven. I love her so much it hurts so I'm super pumped to be writing this. Also I love stevie nicks so I'm pretty much Misty...💕 [just a less perfect more awkward one]
But yeah enjoy!
[sorry it's short I've been hella busy]
_________IMAGINE__________
I got dressed in my black attire and headed downstairs to the main living quarters where all the other girls in the coven were already seated and listening to Cordelia, our supreme. A smile crept across my face as I noticed a new girl with blonde curly hair and a gypsy looking attire. "Girls I have a very important matter I would like to discuss with you. But first off, I would like you to all Meet Misty Day. She is a witch specializing in resurrection, and I am pleased to announce that she will be joining our coven. I watched happily as Misty did a little happy dance and hugged Cordelia tightly. She was radiant and seemed so much more caring than the other 3 girls in the coven. "Great. Another witch bitch to take up bathroom space." Madison snapped at Cordelia. I rolled my eyes. I was the most recent addition to the coven before Misty, and Madison had never taken too kindly to me. She always reminded me what a waste of space I was, and how she didn't believe that Cordelia was the true supreme because of how amazing she was. To be completely honest, I didn't mind not getting along with Her, because I read her intentions before we even spoke and she is nothing but a ticking time bomb of destruction. "Shut up Madison!" I snapped back at her, returning my gaze and attention back to Misty. "Girls that's enough." Cordelia said Rolling her eyes. ""These are your coven sisters now Misty, and despite how disfunctional our "family" is, you must respect and care for each other. And that goes for all of you." She spoke harshly with intent in her voice. Misty's sunshine like attitude remained the same. "Oh I get along with just about everyone I'm sure I'll be fine." She said winking at me. My face turned bright red and she giggled. "This is Zoe, Madison, Queenie, and [y/n]" Cordelia introduced us, offering Misty a spot on the sofa next to me. She smiled and grabbed my hand. "We're gonna get along just fine." She whispered smiling at me. "I got good vibes from you, real good vibes." She said laying her head down on my shoulder.

Short and sweet.
Hope you liked it.