Chapter 1

Cheryl's POV:

I was born into this world 23 years ago as a daughter to Penelope Blossom and Clifford Blossom. I have a brother Jason Blossom, who is 2 years older than me.
My family has always been very supportive of me. We also always have been wealthy. My mom and dad are business owners and work beside each other.
My life was perfect, I had my family and friends and I thought nothing could come in between all of that, but something happened that changed my whole life.

When I turned 18, I threw a party with all of my friends and basically everyone from school. It was going great, everyone was having fun...I was having fun.

I was going to get a drink for myself because I also needed to enjoy me turning 18, but while I was walking towards the kitchen I bumped into a man who offered me a drink and I didn't think anything of it and thought he was just being nice, so I took it and drank it. Not much later I was feeling dizzy and eventually passed out.

I felt myself being carried but didn't know by who and where. I passed out again and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in my bed naked and my legs and whole body hurting.
I had some ideas about what had happened but didn't want to start guessing the worst so I just let it go.

Well pass a few weeks and I've been feeling very sick. I told my mom and the first thought she had was that I was pregnant, so she bought me a test. Can you guess what the result was? Yeah it was positive and then I realized I had been raped at my birthday party. I was sick, from the pregnancy and about what happened.

I didn't know what to do or how I was going to get through this, but my mom reminded me that I have my family who will support me and also my friends. And she was right. Moms are always right.

I went to a doctor's appointment and as I thought everything was true, I was pregnant. I never thought I would be pregnant at such a young age but I'm not going to lie, I was happy like truly happy. I didn't think having a child would bring so much happiness even if it's not born.

The months of the pregnancy were hard, some easier, some harder but I knew in the end it would be worth it because I would have a beautiful baby in my arms, my baby.
I wasn't able to do loads of things so if I needed something my family would bring it for me or do it for me.

My brother was very excited given as he was going to be an uncle and also because he doesn't have his own kids yet.
Because he knew how careful I had to be, he was very protective and when I'm telling you he was protective, I'm being serious.

I always thought when I would have my kids, I would have a loving partner next to me but sadly it wasn't like that but I know I will be just fine when I have my baby in my arms.

When I told my friends about the baby, they were super excited and seemed like they were going to burst with happiness. I let them organize my gender reveal and it turned out I was having a baby girl.

I already had names picked out for her. I knew I wanted her to have a middle name that went well with the whole name, the last name Blossom and also what was meaningful.

I gave birth to her on May 15th, she was the most beautiful little baby I had ever seen and she was mine... my own blood.
I knew I would do anything to protect my baby girl from the world and even die if I had to because I already loved her so much and didn't know what I would do without her.

Welcome to the world, Violet Mae Blossom...

AN: I hope you liked this chapter and let me know if I should continue. Love you all<3

The Kindergarten TeacherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara