Chapter 2

The first days were hard, adjusting to the mom life and everything but Cheryl knew she would have everyone important to her by her side.

It was currently 4 in the morning and Cheryl was awake because Violet woke up crying. It's early but she can't just leave her crying.
She was walking around her room trying to calm her down but nothing was working.

"Vi what's wrong? Are you hungry?" Cheryl knew she wasn't going to get an answer but she said it anyways because she heard it was good to talk to them when they're little.
She didn't know what to do anymore so she started singing.

I've been watchin' you for some time
Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

I've been walkin' through a world gone blind
Can't stop thinkin' of your diamond mind
Careful creature made friends with time
He left her lonely with a diamond mind
And those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

She continued singing to her daughter and Violet started to calm down. She loved to hear her mother singing.

Cheryl sighed, she finally got her baby to go to sleep. She is tired herself but she is always going to put her daughter before her.

Cheryl rocked Violet to sleep and sighed of relief when her eyes started to close, she could finally get some sleep.

When she was finally asleep, Cheryl went to the kitchen to get some refreshing water. She stood there for some time and thought how quickly her life had changed but in a good way.

She went to her bedroom and fell on the bed with a sigh. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She knew there would be a lot more of these kinds of nights but she knew she could do it for her baby girl.

The next morning

Cheryl opened her eyes and heard no crying so she knew her daughter slept the whole night.
She stood up and did her morning routine. She stood in front of her mirror and looked at her body. After giving birth, she knew she would gain weight but she still felt insecure.
She put on sweats, a tank top and blue and white nike jordans because if she's going to be home all day, she needed to be comfortable but also stylish.

After getting ready she made her breakfast and as soon as she was done and started to eat, she heard her baby girl crying.
She quickly went to her and saw her face red from crying.

"Oh hi baby, did you get a good sleep, after I put you to bed? Yeah?" Cheryl talked to her in a baby voice, she already loved these morning talks.

"Are you hungry? Oh I think you are"

First Cheryl changed her diaper and then her clothes to a cute onesie and a bow on her head.
She then fed her and at the same time looked into her daughter's light brown eyes with care.

"Aren't you just so adorable," she said, "when you're older you might think why each friend of yours has two parents and you don't, then I will explain to you but not the actual reason. Sometimes you might feel sad and then you can come talk to me and I'll try my best to make you feel better"

Cheryl started to tear up a little thinking how her and her daughter's life has ended up, Cheryl doesn't have a partner but she feels worse that her daughter doesn't have an other parent but she's glad the guy who raped her and got her pregnant wasn't in their life because it would've been worse.

They will get through this, she knows they will if they have each other.

AN: I know this was short but i'll try to make them longer further on. Hope you liked this.