Chapter 22

The next morning...

Everyone in the house was asleep except Violet who was at Kindergarten already. When they came back, they were so tired so they just went back to sleep. Toni had to go to work today and so did Cheryl at some time.

Cheryl started to slowly wake up when Toni's alarm rang.. When she opened her eyes and yawned, she looked down to the weight on her chest. Toni was still in the same position laying her head on Cheryl's boobs and still sleeping

Cheryl smiled and ran her fingers through Toni's hair. Toni was a heavy sleeper and definitely not a morning person. To wake her up, Cheryl has to kiss her cheeks, forehead, lips or caress her face.

"Toni wake up," Cheryl said softly.

Toni stirred a little but was still sleeping and didn't plan to wake up.

"TT, you have work. You need to wake up," Cheryl said again and kissed her head.

Toni opened her eyes and looked up at her love. She laid her head down again but so she could see Cheryl.

"Good morning baby," Cheryl said putting hair behind her ear.

Toni groaned and said,"Good morning beauty," in her raspy voice.

Toni pecked her lips and when she pulled away, Cheryl said,"You need to get ready babe, you have work."

"I know but first I want to check my phone and cuddle with you," Toni said hugging Cheryl.

Cheryl hugged her back and rubbed her back at the same time. They stayed like that for some time until Toni pushed herself up and kissed Cheryl's stomach.

"And good morning to you my baby," Toni said.

When she was done, she grabbed her phone and went on Instagram so Cheryl could see too. She went on the post she made yesterday about their family. They decided it was time to tell everyone about them. At the beginning Toni was keeping Violet off the internet but they thought it was time.

INSTAGRAM

@Toni.Topaz🔵

Liked by C

Liked by C.Blossom, V.Lodge and 2.576.696 others

Toni.Topaz My family❤️

View all 6.746 comments

V.Lodge My favorite family!
Liked by Toni.Topaz and 134 others

C.Blossom I love you baby❤️
Toni.Topaz I love you more beauty❤️

Sweets.T Glad to see you happy sis!
Liked by Toni.Topaz

Tonitopaz.fan AAAHHHH THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER😭
Liked by Toni.Topaz, C.Blossom and 352 others

(Imagine that Travis is Toni, Kylie is Cheryl and Stormi is Violet)