Chapter 13

It had been 3 days since the dinner. Cheryl had been talking to Toni every day. She was so happy to have her in her life. She wanted to see her again.

Cheryl was doing some work in her office while Violet played in her playroom until she ran in the room next to her mom.

"Mommy," Violet said hugging her.

Cheryl looked down and said,"Hi sweetheart,"

"Can you play with me pleaseee," Violet asked with puppy eyes.

"Okay sure. You can go in the room already, I'll be there soon," Cheryl said and soon Violet ran out of the room.

Cheryl finished up some quick work and went to her daughter's playroom. She soon saw her inside waiting for her. When she saw her mom, she smiled.

Cheryl sat beside her and Violet handed her a doll. They started playing dolls and played for quite some time until Violet asked something.

"Mommy?" Violet said.

Cheryl stopped playing and looked at her daughter.

"Can we see Toni again, she's funny," Violet said.

Cheryl smiled at how they get along and said,"Of course we can, when do you want to see her?"

The little girl thought for a moment before saying,"Tomorrow."

"Okay but I have to talk to Toni and see if she can," Cheryl said.

Violet nodded and they continued playing.

••••

It was already time for Violet to go to bed. They had been playing and watching TV for the whole day.

Cheryl kissed her forehead and wished her good night like every other night, Violet saying it back.

"Will you talk to Toni if we can see her tomorrow," Violet asked.

"Yes of course," Cheryl said,"But now go to sleep, good night,"

"Good night," Violet said before falling asleep.

Cheryl walked out of the room quietly and towards her own.

When she was in her room, she chose out her pajamas and went into the bathroom to take a shower and do her skin care. When she was done, she changed into her clothes and walked out of the room towards her bed.

When she got in, she took her phone in her hands and clicked on 'Baby❤️' and called her. It didn't take long before Toni answered.

"Hey my beauty," Toni said sounding happy.

"Hi baby," Cheryl said blushing.

"So what's up?" Toni asked.

"I wanted to talk to you," Cheryl said pouting.

"Aww stop making me blush but you don't know how much I miss you even though I saw you a few days ago," Toni said.

"Wait a second," Toni said before she was calling Cheryl on FaceTime,"Yes, now I can see you."

"Good, I was waiting for that," Cheryl said smiling.

Toni smiled again and Cheryl said,"Violet has been missing you,"

"Aww tell her I miss her too," Toni said.

"Well you can tell her yourself if you agree to come hang out with us tomorrow," Cheryl said.

"I would love to, I just have to be at the office in the morning," Toni said and Cheryl started pouting,"But I was gonna say that you two could come there and you would have to wait a little and then we could go," Toni continued.