Chapter 21

It had been a week and as they wished, they were moved in before Violet's birthday. Her birthday was in 2 days and she couldn't be more excited.

"So Vi, who do you want at your birthday party?" Toni asked.

They were making sure of the people Violet wanted to invite. So they were making a list.

"My friends from kindergarten," Violet said happily.

"Oh I know those pretty well," Toni said smiling.

"Baby, who do you want to invite from there? And I assume you want the whole family too?" Cheryl asked.

"Uhm...Sarah, Bella, Kiara, Liam, Sebastian and Brooklyn and yes EVERYONE," Violet named.

"Woah woah boys?" Toni asked.

"TT she's 5, relax," Cheryl said laughing.

"Okay fine," Toni said.

They all laughed.

"But mommy, I'm not 5, i'm 6," Violet said holding up 6 fingers.

"Nope not yet, right now you're 5," Toni said pushing one of her fingers down.

"Can't we just pretend i'm 6 already," Violet whined.

"No we cannot baby, you don't need to grow up," Cheryl said.

"Yes, you stay little forever okay?" Toni said.

Violet nodded laughing.

"Well since you're almost 6, I think you should get your last tickles before turning 6," Toni said standing up and slowly walking to Violet.

"No no no no mama," Violet said going behind Cheryl who was laughing.

"Mommy won't save you," Toni said and grabbed her from behind Cheryl and started tickling her.

She laughed loudly and tried to push away her hands. But she failed.

"Mommy, want to help me?" Toni said smirking.

"Oh for sure," Cheryl said smiling and moved to her.

"No no no mommy," Violet said before laughing.

They all started laughing. Toni and Cheryl continued tickling her.

••••

2 days later...

It was the morning of Violet's birthday. Cheryl woke up first because of her being excited. Her excitement also woke Toni up who doesn't like to wake up early.

"Babe, let's sleep for a little longer," Toni pleaded pulling Cheryl back down to bed.

"But TT we have so much to do and I'm just so excited," Cheryl said happily.

"I'm excited too but please let's at least cuddle," Toni said looking up at her.

"Fine," Cheryl said and laid down.

"Thank you," Toni said as she laid her head on Cheryl's boobs.

After a few minutes of silence, Toni said randomly,"I love you."

Cheryl was surprised but said,"I love you too."

They cuddled for a minutes until Cheryl suddenly felt a little sick. She felt like the need to throw up, so she quickly stood up kicking Toni off of her and ran to the bathroom.