Chapter 6

After dropping Violet off at Kindergarten, Cheryl went to work. She had always wanted to be a lawyer and now she is, a pretty good one as well. She also now owns her own law firm.

Right now Cheryl was reading some documents and was giving jobs to other workers. But while working the only thing on her mind was the pink haired woman, how gorgeous and hot she was. She couldn't stop thinking about her. She knew she needed to focus on work so she shook away her thoughts and continued working.

••••

Toni was currently keeping an eye on all the kids, because it was recess time and they had a little free time outside. While keeping an eye on all them, the only person on her mind was the redheaded beauty, Cheryl Blossom. She couldn't stop thinking about her. What she didn't know was Cheryl couldn't either.

She was in her own thoughts when she heard a bang like someone fell, so she shook away her thoughts and saw Violet on the ground holding her leg, eyes watering. Toni quickly ran over and put her arms around her to comfort the little girl.

"Hey hey, what happened? It's okay," Toni asked, she really wanted to know what happened.

"She was running and fell on her knee," another little girl said sadly.

Toni looked at the little girl and reassured her it wasn't her fault. Then looked back down and said," Okay, it's okay, let's get you cleaned up and then i'll call your mommy okay?" Toni caressed her head the whole time to comfort her.
Violet nodded as she was crying too much and couldn't talk and let Toni pick her up. Toni brought her to the classroom, because she has bandages and all that but not before sending another teacher to the rest of her class to keep an eye on them. She sat on down on her table and went to get the stuff. She went back to the child while carrying the things to clean her and her phone.

"So this will hurt a little, but don't worry it'll be quick," Toni assured the little girl and began cleaning. Violet was wincing from time to time and Toni was always saying sorry. Soon it was all done and Toni put a bandage on to keep it clean.

"And done, i'll call your mom right now." Toni said.
"But how is it right now?" Toni asked Violet.

"It's okay, a little better," Violet said. Toni smiled at her and said, "so this will be quick and i'll stay here."
Violet nodded and sat there while Toni caressed her head again and called her mom.

••••

Cheryl was currently writing some notes down, when her phone rang. When she checked who it was, it was an unknown number. She still answered because it could've been the Kindergarten.

Normal- Toni
Italics- Cheryl

"Hello?"
"Hi, is this Cheryl Blossom?"
"This is she, who's this?"
"It's Toni Topaz Violet's teacher, so I called you to inform that Violet has been in a little accident and she wants you to come pick her up."
"Oh my god, is she okay and of course I'll come ."
"She's okay right now, we're in the classroom"
"Okay thank god and thank you, i'll be right there."
"Okay bye"

••••

Cheryl quickly drove to Kindergarten and soon she arrived. She quickly got out of the car and ran inside. She went to the classroom and when she opened the door she saw her daughter sat on the table, eyes watery from crying.

"Oh mi amor," Cheryl said and when Violet heard her mother's voice she instantly reached her arms out to her. And Cheryl instantly picked her up and calmed her down.