Chapter 20

It had been about 1-2 weeks. It was soon Violet's birthday. Right now it was the 6th of May. They were planning to have already all their things at Toni's house and be all moved in by then.

Right now they were putting their stuff in boxes. Cheryl was helping Violet with packing her toys. Toni was packing their pictures and everything else.

Toni took a breath and looked to the left at Cheryl's parents who were also helping as well as Toni's parents and siblings. Cheryl's parents were downstairs and Toni's were upstairs. She has been wanting to ask them a question for a while now.

So she took a deep breath and walked to them. When she reached them, she said,"Um...Mr. and Mrs.Blossom, can I talk to you?"

Clifford and Penelope turned around and smiled.

"Toni, you know you can call us by our names," Penelope said.

"Yeah I know but I think what I'm about to ask needs those names," Toni said nervous.

"Well what's up?" Clifford asked.

"So as you know I'm in love with Cheryl and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to create a family with her or an even bigger family. I love Violet like my own daughter and will continue to love her like that. I will protect Cheryl and Violet from everything and I couldn't imagine a life without them so I wanted to ask for your permission to marry your daughter," Toni said nervously but truthfully.

The parents both smiled and Penelope said,"Toni, I always wanted the best for Cheryl. I wanted her to just be happy and protected and after she met you, she has been much happier as well as Violet. So you definitely have my permission."

Toni smiled and looked towards Clifford who smiled and said,"Toni, you are an amazing partner to my daughter. My one thing I wish for is for Cheryl to be happy and protected when I can't do that anymore. After seeing you with Cheryl and Violet and how you care about them and protect them, I wanted you to be in her life for longer. So Toni, yes you have my permission."

"Oh god, I was nervous but thank you," Toni said sighing of relief.

"It's okay but do you already have a ring and a plan?" Clifford asked.

"Yes I have both," Toni said.

"Well show us and tell us about it," Penelope said.

Toni nodded and went to her jacket. Before taking the velvet red box out, she checked if Cheryl was still busy. When she knew she was, she took it out and walked back to her parents.

She opened the box to reveal a diamond ring which shined in the sun. Penelope gasped at the sight and Clifford smiled.

 Penelope gasped at the sight and Clifford smiled