Chapter 29

Everything had been amazing. As the parents thought Violet was a little jealous of the attention Aiden was getting but soon got used to it.

Now Aiden turned 11 months old about a week ago. Cheryl was a little emotional about how quick the time has went by but right now almost all she was thinking about was the wedding.

They started working on the wedding plans about when Aiden was 2 months old so they spent some time with the newborn. Now it was the day before the big day, April 18th. They were both nervous but excited. Toni also had a surprise for Violet and kinda for Cheryl.

Cheryl was at her a house which was at the venue for them to get ready at and stay for a night. Her bridesmaids were Veronica, Betty, Sarah, Alissa and Kevin. She chose Veronica as her maid of honor because even though Betty is her cousin, she had always been a little closer with Veronica. The flower girl was of course Violet and Aiden was going to hold the rings while he sits in a little carriage which Violet would bring along.

Toni was at the other house at the venue. With her were her groomsmen which were Fangs, Sweet Pea, Archie, Jason and Jughead. For her best man she chose Jughead. She had known him for a while and knew he was a good choice.

Right now Cheryl was sitting on the couch in the house talking with her best friends. Violet was already asleep in Cheryl's room. At the same time Toni was also sat on the couch with her best friends but they were just watching TV. Aiden was with Toni because from the start he had spent the most time with Toni for some reason and he wanted to be with her.

With Cheryl:

"So Cheryl what's your emotions for tomorrow?" Kevin asked.

"I'm excited but also really nervous," Cheryl said.

"I was the same when I got married to Sweets, but don't worry everything will turn out wonderful. Toni loves you so much and trust me when I say it, I've gotten a lot of talks about you," Alissa said and everyone laughed.

"Oh is that so?" Cheryl smirked.

Cheryl was gonna say something again but got cut off by her phone going off. She picked it up while everyone else continued talking. When she took it in hand she saw the name
'My love❤️'.

She smiled and said,"I'll be right back guys," and everyone said okay and went back to their conversation.

Cheryl walked to the kitchen and picked up the facetime call. Immediately she saw her happy face.

"Hey soon-to-be wifey," Toni said smiling.

"Hey my love," Cheryl said smiling at what Toni said.

"You are so beautiful, can't believe you are going to be my wife. How did I get so lucky?" Toni said.

Cheryl blushed and said,"I ask myself the same question every day."

"Well how are you?" Toni asked.

"Good, nervous about tomorrow but also excited," Cheryl said resting against the counter.

"Tomorrow you will be Mrs. Topaz," Toni smirked.

"Oh I know, can't wait to tell everyone that I'm Mrs. Topaz," Cheryl said.

"Me too," Toni said.

"Well how's our baby boy?" Cheryl asked pouting.

"He's sleeping in my room," Toni said.

"I miss him," Cheryl still pouted.

"Want me to show you him quietly?" Toni asked walking to her room because she already knew the answer.