Chapter 24

Almost a month since Violet's birthday. Violet got almost everything she wished for her birthday and loved it.

Cheryl was already over a month pregnant. They went to a doctor's appointment already and confirmed she was pregnant. They were so excited.

They hadn't told Violet yet or any other family or friends. They were going to soon though. They were just planning how. But they had a little idea for Violet.

Cheryl and Toni were just sitting on the couch going over the plan kinda and just talking. It wasn't anything big but still.

"So are you ready?" Toni asked.

Cheryl nodded kinda nervous and called,"VIOLET CAN YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE."

Soon you could hear little feet against the wood floor and then down the steps. And soon she was walking to her parents.

"Am I in trouble?" Violet asked.

They both laughed and Toni said,"No munchkin, not at all. Can you come sit here please?"

Violet walked to them and sat next to them on the couch. She waited for her parents to speak.

"So Violet first of all, do you wish for siblings?" Toni asked.

Violet thought for a moment before replying,"Sometimes yea, when you are busy and can't play with me. Then I would have someone to play with."

"Okay now what would you do if we told you..."Toni started and let Cheryl continue,"I'm pregnant," and they both smiled.

Violet stayed quiet for a little which worried Cheryl. She thought Violet didn't like the idea but Violet actually was just shocked.

When she came back to reality, she screamed,"I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY SISTER OR BROTHER?"

Cheryl laughed with tears of happiness in her eyes and said,"Yes, are you excited?"

"OF COURSE I AM YAY," Violet screamed and ran around the room.

The parents laughed at how excited their daughter was. Soon Violet ran to them and hugged them both.

"You are going to be an amazing big sister," Toni said and Cheryl agreed.

Once they pulled out of the hug, Cheryl said,"But you can't tell anyone not even your friends okay."

Violet nodded and then Toni said,"And also we have to be really careful with mommy and help her."

Violet again nodded and smiled big. That caused Toni and Cheryl to smile too. They were just one big happy family.

"But now, want to watch movies?" Cheryl asked.

Toni and Violet both nodded and Toni said,"I'll get the snacks. What do my queen and princess need?"

"Candy" Violet said immediately.

The parents laughed again. When the laughter died down, Toni looked at Cheryl waiting for an answer.

"Chocolate and water please," Cheryl said.

"Coming right up," Toni said and ran to the kitchen.

"So what do you want to watch?" Cheryl asked.

"Um...Moana," Violet said.

Cheryl nodded and searched for the movie. Toni came back and set all the things on the table and then went next to Cheryl and let her cuddle into her. Violet cuddled into Toni's other side.

They started watching the movie and eating their snacks. They were halfway through the movie when Toni heard quiet snores coming from one of the girls.

She looked down at Violet and saw her sleeping. She needed to take a nap anyway. She then looked down at Cheryl and saw her peacefully watching the movie.

Toni kissed her forehead and then laid her head on Cheryl's. She wrapped her arm around her tighter and continued cuddling her.

After a few minutes, Toni said,"Vi's asleep, I'll take her to her room and then come back."

Cheryl sighed but nodded and let go of Toni. Toni stood up with Violet in her arms and walked to her room. Once she arrived, she carefully put her down on her bed and tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

She left the room and quietly closed the door. Then she walked downstairs back to her lover. Once she was in the living room, she saw her all cuddled up in her blankets.

Once Cheryl saw Toni, she immediately held out her hands and Toni cuddled into her but not before saying,"Maybe we should turn off the TV and go back to our room and cuddle there."

Cheryl nodded and once Toni stood up, Cheryl held out her hands for Toni to pick her up. She picked her up causing Cheryl to wrap her arms around the girl's waist.

Toni walked upstairs and went in their room. As soon as she was in there, she laid down with Cheryl on top of her. Her head was on Toni's chest and her arm was wrapped around her tightly. Toni had both of her arms wrapped around the girl. One was caressing her arm and  the other was on her stomach.

After minutes of silence, Cheryl asked,"Baby, how do you want to tell our parents about the news?" and looked up at her resting her chin on Toni's chest.

"Maybe we should invite them here to do a photoshoot but at like different times or keep the others inside. Then while we do the pictures, you will be like for example with V and B or the boys also and then you'll put like V's hand on your stomach at the last second and then. we'll get their reaction. And also we could do that a few seconds before we take the picture, I tell everyone to scream Cheryl's pregnant or something and then we'll get their reaction. So what do you think?" Toni explained.

"Wow that's a great idea. If it's okay with you, maybe we do it tomorrow?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah of course, that works. Let's text everyone the deets later but for now it's cuddle time," Toni said and pulled her closer.

Cheryl cuddled more into Toni if it was even possible and held onto her tighter. She felt so safe and comfortable around Toni and knew she wants to spend her life with her.

Sometimes they also talked but mostly all they did was cuddling. Soon the door opened and Violet quietly came in. Once she saw her parents awake, she ran to the bed and climbed on it. She then cuddled into her parents.

Some time later, Violet moved down and kissed her mom's stomach and said,"Hi, I'm your big sissy. When you are here, I'll show you my room and play with you always. I love you so so so much."

When she came back up, she cuddled back into her parents. At the same time the couple looked at each other and smiled sweetly.

They were so happy to have each other and be a family.

AN: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I haven't really had the motivation to do anything really so I'm sorry. But I hope you liked this chapter!