Chapter 12

It had been about 2 months since Toni and I started dating. But one thing was missing and that was that Violet didn't know about us. I knew I needed to tell her so I decided to tell her today.

Cheryl was getting ready for dinner. This wasn't a normal dinner, this was very important because Toni was meeting her daughter officially as Cheryl's girlfriend. Yes she had met her before but not as her girlfriend.

Violet ran into Cheryl's room and hugged her legs. She was already dressed in a pink dress. Cheryl hugged her back and looked down.

"Mommy, who's coming over?" Violet asked because she didn't know exactly.

"Um a friend of mine," Cheryl said because they would tell her exactly later and together.

"Okay but you look so pretty mommy," Violet said.

Cheryl was wearing a red dress of course, that hugged her curves perfectly.

"Thank you my baby, but don't you look so cute," Cheryl said while tickling her.

Violet laughed and said,"Stop mommy," repeatedly.

"Okay okay fine but let's go to the living room," Cheryl said while finally stopping.

Cheryl took her daughter's hand in hers and walked to the living room. When they reached the room, Violet let go of her mom's hand and went on to the couch and watched cartoons.

At the same time Cheryl went to the kitchen to check on the food. She made vegan Alfredo pasta, which was her daughter's favorite and also Toni's. She wanted Violet to be comfortable today.

While she was checking everything, the door bell rang and Cheryl knew exactly who it was.

She walked to the door, her heels clacking against the floor with every step. When she opened it, she saw her girlfriend with a bouquet of red roses and a single pink rose. Toni would bring her red roses almost every day.

"Hey babe," Toni said, she knew she couldn't kiss her but she wanted to so bad,"You look stunning and also these are for you," she continued as she gave her the red roses.

"Thank you TT, let me get Vi," Cheryl said as she took the roses.

Cheryl turned around a little and called,"Violet come here," and soon you could hear little paddles of feet coming towards the door.

When Violet saw who was at the door she became less shy. When Toni was their teacher for some time, she got comfortable around her but not a lot.

"Hi ms.topaz," Violet said happily.

"Hey Violet," Toni said smiling.

"Mommy I didn't know Toni was coming over," Violet said looking up at her mother.

"Well she's the friend I told you about earlier," Cheryl said.

Violet nodded and Toni crouched down to the little girl's level.

"Here you go," Toni said as she gave her the pink rose.

"Thank you," Violet said as she took the rose and smelled them and then hugged her mother's leg.

Toni smiled at her and stood back also smiling at her girlfriend who was looking at her lovingly.

"Well Toni come in and you can go to the living room with Violet while I put the roses in the vase," Cheryl said letting Toni in.

Toni took of her jacket and hung it up. Before she had time to think, Violet grabbed her hand and dragged her to the living room. When they arrived, they sat on the couch and watched cartoons together.